PDA

View Full Version : MSRH Dyno

mach1
12-15-2015, 05:47 PM
Who is all planning on dynoing at MSRH? After last years number issue I'm curious about everyones plans. I called them up and they said nothing was "fixed" because they didn't know about any issues.

ShadowBolt
12-15-2015, 10:17 PM
Who is all planning on dynoing at MSRH? After last years number issue I'm curious about everyones plans. I called them up and they said nothing was "fixed" because they didn't know about any issues.

Several had issues but I think it was because it was cold and dry. Maybe the correction part of the system was off. I think Dan was able to go way up in restrictor size on Sat. After it warmed up and got humid. I know it's not supposed to work this way but last year it did.

JJ

michaelmosty
12-16-2015, 01:15 PM
That is what I think as well Jerry.
I plan to schedule a dyno with them the Friday before the event.

Fbody383
12-16-2015, 03:54 PM
Sean and I talked about going down there sometime during the week before the race.

RichardP
12-16-2015, 04:25 PM
Several had issues but I think it was because it was cold and dry. Maybe the correction part of the system was off. I think Dan was able to go way up in restrictor size on Sat. After it warmed up and got humid. I know it's not supposed to work this way but last year it did.

JJ

Dan wasn't able to fix crap by redoing the dyno at Houston. We just pushed the margins as close as we could get it. Our best gave us huge torque at an RPM that you would never be at while on track. Everyone drove by us on the straights like we ran out of gas. The whole event was a frustrating waste of time. We redid our dyno at a different place after the event and the engine acted normally. We won't be using the dyno at Houston...

Richard P.

ShadowBolt
12-16-2015, 08:57 PM
Dan wasn't able to fix crap by redoing the dyno at Houston. We just pushed the margins as close as we could get it. Our best gave us huge torque at an RPM that you would never be at while on track. Everyone drove by us on the straights like we ran out of gas. The whole event was a frustrating waste of time. We redid our dyno at a different place after the event and the engine acted normally. We won't be using the dyno at Houston

Richard P.

Shows what I know.

JJ

Pranav
12-16-2015, 10:00 PM
Guys, sorry I'd been meaning to send a text out. Will start a thread for the Houston residents' dyno day.