PDA

View Full Version : Houston Dyno day on 1/16?

Pranav
12-16-2015, 10:16 PM
Hey Guys,

As usual, I will plan to get my yearly dyno done in advance of the event in Houston.

After having the car dynoed at FAST, PowerFab, and Chris' Car Doc, I've found Chris' Car Doc has been the best as far as racer-friendly service and accuracy (no more broken RPM pickups, working AFR probe, no mystery torque spikes, etc).

They are located in Humble, so I know it's going to be a bit of a drive for you guys down South, but I promise the service we'll get will be great compared to the previous places.

Anyways, who would be in? Was hoping to get a handful of confirms before calling them up this week to set a date. Hopefully, cost should be close to what we've paid in the past. Will just try get it set based on hours and car count rather than # pulls; communication will be a lot better with this shop.

Confirms:
Me
Jeff T
Kevin J

How about?:
Gary R
Dave F
Sean R
Allford
Ross Smith
Ben N
Daniel Rd

Tilton
12-17-2015, 09:41 AM
I'm in.

blk96gt
12-17-2015, 09:56 AM
I'm in.

Fbody383
12-17-2015, 10:40 AM
Shazam, that's a haul. Sean and I have talked tentatively about something at MSR during the week. Don't count me in yet.

Pranav
12-17-2015, 11:54 AM
Shazam, that's a haul. Sean and I have talked tentatively about something at MSR during the week. Don't count me in yet.

Yeah I know :( You'll likely save $ and not run the risk of overpaying to get a bad dyno though, something to consider.

Pranav
12-28-2015, 03:52 PM
Alright guys, since I'm off work this week and working on the car, decided I'm going to get my dyno done there this Wednesday since I need to get the alignment done there as well.

Still happy to setup a group date for y'all on the 16th and put you in touch with Chris.