PDA

View Full Version : Tires!!!!

liquidroam
01-21-2016, 11:32 AM
In desperate need for some tires for this weekend. I am just running DE this weekend so I am not in need of stickers. A good set of take offs would be perfect. Also new to this whole thing, first weekend will be in Houston this weekend. Looking to see y'all sooner than later on the track

ShadowBolt
01-21-2016, 01:41 PM
In desperate need for some tires for this weekend. I am just running DE this weekend so I am not in need of stickers. A good set of take offs would be perfect. Also new to this whole thing, first weekend will be in Houston this weekend. Looking to see y'all sooner than later on the track

If I had any shit tires I would give them to you (maybe someone does). I do have four takeoffs (two RR's and two RA1's) but they only have one event on them. If someone does not have some freebies I will work a good deal for you for the ones I have.

JJ

liquidroam
01-21-2016, 02:02 PM
Forgot to include that I am running 17s

BlueFirePony
01-21-2016, 03:24 PM
If you can run 16s I have a set of BFGs my son ran on his car. I thought I had an old set of 17" Nittos lying around but I think they might have not made the move this summer :/

ShadowBolt
01-21-2016, 03:24 PM
Forgot to include that I am running 17s

Yep all CMC cars and I assume most AI cars are running 17's.

JJ

Fbody383
01-21-2016, 03:26 PM
In desperate need for some tires for this weekend. I am just running DE this weekend so I am not in need of stickers. A good set of take offs would be perfect. Also new to this whole thing, first weekend will be in Houston this weekend. Looking to see y'all sooner than later on the track What car? I could probably come up with a set of 4th gen Camaro wheels and tires.

BryanL
01-21-2016, 06:08 PM

Where are you?

liquidroam
01-21-2016, 08:00 PM
What car? I could probably come up with a set of 4th gen Camaro wheels and tires.

1995 Firebird. I don't have to have wheels but I would be more then happy to purchase them off you so I have an extra set

liquidroam
01-21-2016, 08:00 PM
Where are you?

I am in Dallas. Leaving for Houston tomorrow

Al Fernandez
01-22-2016, 06:17 PM
I've got street tires and old RA1s. Give me a call.

BryanL
01-25-2016, 12:36 PM
Let me know if you need anything for Cresson. I'm up in Plano.

liquidroam
01-29-2016, 08:27 PM
You guys have been amazing. Jordan saved my bacon over the weekend. I can't say thanks enough to the warm welcome I have received up to this point.