PDA

View Full Version : Instructors needed for Trackguys event at TWS March 11, 12 and 13. Cheat'n Bastards

AI#97
02-16-2016, 01:31 PM
those that want cheat'n bastard practice, Dell Hughes needs instructors for his event. email him at dellcobra@yahoo.com

Mention you are an AI/CMC racer in Texas and are interested in instructing and mention your past instructing experience.

__________________________________________________ _______________________________________________

Instructors are needed for our up coming event at Texas World Speedway

We have Beginner and Novice students who are needing your expertise to help them learn how to get the most from their car.

If you can help please go to www.trackguys.motorsportreg.com and register as soon as possible. No cost to you if you are only instructing on Sat and Sun. If you want to drive on Friday, the cost is $200 for the day, no students on Friday just solo drivers. We will give you a garage space and free lunch on Sat and Sun plus track time.

Let me know if you have any questions

Thanks for all your help with our Track Guys events in the past.

If you know some other qualified instructors, please have them email me.

Dell R. Hughes
Track Guys Performance Driving Event

================================================== =========================
*Delivered on behalf of Track Guys - Central Region by MotorsportReg.com*

blk96gt
02-16-2016, 01:56 PM
Do they still have two students for each instructor? If so, are the two student run groups still back to back?

Rob Liebbe
02-16-2016, 05:10 PM
I registered for the event as a paid participant. Dell hinted at needing instructors then. I just sent him a note to be an instructor.

BryanL
02-16-2016, 05:15 PM
I registered for the event as a paid participant. Dell hinted at needing instructors then. I just sent him a note to be an instructor.

It's the same weekend as our race in Cresson. Load up Mustang Ranch and head north my friend.

AI#97
02-17-2016, 06:11 PM
Do they still have two students for each instructor? If so, are the two student run groups still back to back?

Not sure. Best to contact dell. dellcobra@yahoo.com

Rob Liebbe
03-14-2016, 09:35 AM
We had a great weekend with Track Guys. I ran the race car and instructed. My son William ran his first track event in my Crown Vic. Props to William for doing a good job with a less than ideal car. Also in attendance were Bud Sharp, David Shwarze, Todd Covini, Wayne Manor, Eric Varner, Frank Roberts, Joe Johnson, Andy Menard among many others.

Rob Liebbe
03-16-2016, 07:59 PM
Oh, and I taught my son William how to do a burnout.

marshall_mosty
03-16-2016, 09:04 PM
Sweet!!

BryanL
03-17-2016, 08:33 AM
Nobody cares about burnouts now. You need to teach him how to drift that crown vic in the high school parking lot. Sounds like a great weekend at the track!

Rob Liebbe
03-17-2016, 11:48 AM
I showed him how to drift in carousel, I didn't let him try it though. He did lose it coming out of turn 8, barely missed the barrier wall and slid out in to the mud. Does that count?

BryanL
03-18-2016, 01:50 PM
I showed him how to drift in carousel, I didn't let him try it though. He did lose it coming out of turn 8, barely missed the barrier wall and slid out in to the mud. Does that count?

Yeah that does sound pretty good. I think it really helps any kid getting on track with having better car control and awareness.

Supercharged111
03-18-2016, 03:14 PM
Makes me miss my 5 speed Crown Vic. I wanted to track it badly until I bought the Corvette.

Rob Liebbe
03-18-2016, 06:06 PM
William's spin-out "lesson" at TWS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jtNoFYhzJt8