PDA

View Full Version : Huge Thanks to James Procter!!

BryanL
03-22-2016, 11:22 AM
As anyone who has been around him knows James Proctor is one of the best guys you can come across. And certainly everyone who has raced against him knows how skilled he is behind the wheel. And even though he hasn't raced in awhile and sold his car I wanted to let everyone know what he did for me.

James gave me a 93 Camaro shell to use as a donor car to help get my car back together! No doubt this will be a huge help in saving time and money to get me back on track. Of course he wasn't the only one who has offered parts to get me back together which is pretty awesome.

Thanks James! Whenever you make it out to the track make sure to bring your gear to take my car out and set the track record.

mach1
03-22-2016, 12:40 PM
Thats awesome, love this group! Guess it wasn't just 1/4 panel damage after all?

ShadowBolt
03-22-2016, 12:56 PM
As anyone who has been around him knows James Procter is one of the best guys you can come across. And certainly everyone who has raced against him knows how skilled he is behind the wheel. And even though he hasn't raced in awhile and sold his car I wanted to let everyone know what he did for me.

James gave me a 93 Camaro shell to use as a donor car to help get my car back together! No doubt this will be a huge help in saving time and money to get me back on track. Of course he wasn't the only one who has offered parts to get me back together which is pretty awesome.

Thanks James! Whenever you make it out to the track make sure to bring your gear to take my car out and set the track record.

Sounds exactly like the James Proctor I know.

JJ

Rob Liebbe
03-22-2016, 01:18 PM
Props to James Proctor!

michaelmosty
03-22-2016, 01:21 PM
I second that!!!
James, we really miss seeing you at the track but know you are having a blast with the family at the lake. Hope to see you soon!!!

Pranav
03-22-2016, 02:01 PM
James, I know we didn't see each other much as I was just barely starting at the time, but huge props! It's this kind of effort is what makes AI-CMC what it is!

dtanker65
03-22-2016, 08:39 PM
Way to go James! Bryan was planning the rebuild while driving home from the track. If he would just switch to lead or steel for ballast instead of the giant magnet he is currently using :-)

Trublu
03-22-2016, 09:37 PM
Hey thanks James. Really appreciate this too

Supercharged111
03-22-2016, 10:42 PM
Aww, Brian wrecked another car?

Pranav
03-23-2016, 10:43 AM
Aww, Brian wrecked another car?

Based on your LOL comment on the video in the other MSRC thread, I'm not sure if you're out the loop, but Craig had a massive brake failure and went into the back of Bryan's car. The damage from what I gather was pretty serious but fortunately both guys came out OK. Scroll through that MSRC thread and watch Craig's in-car and you'll see just how serious the whole situation was...

:)

AllZWay
03-24-2016, 08:00 AM
Again...no thanks needed. I think Kendra might have paid Bryan to take it away. :D

Supercharged111
03-25-2016, 10:07 PM
Based on your LOL comment on the video in the other MSRC thread, I'm not sure if you're out the loop, but Craig had a massive brake failure and went into the back of Bryan's car. The damage from what I gather was pretty serious but fortunately both guys came out OK. Scroll through that MSRC thread and watch Craig's in-car and you'll see just how serious the whole situation was...

:)

I figured the brakes took a shit, that's about the only way he'd go bombing between the 2 like that. An actual human error would have been far less dramatic, his closing velocity was phenominal and the fact that he split those 2 the way he did was impressive. If you only watch it from the POV I watched, it's borderline hilarious. He's just a flash, but the 2 that got whacked were particularly unfortunate. Brian because he probably just mentally got over the reconstruction of a new car and Dan because that car was on its maiden voyage.

Daniel Allford
03-30-2016, 05:48 PM
Brian;
I have a spare nose if it would help you.

Dan #47