PDA

View Full Version : Congrats to Dan Alford - Fastest F-body of MSR Cresson -Unofficial GM Press Release*

BryanL
03-29-2016, 03:57 PM
Big congrats to Dan Alford in winning the Fastest F-Body award in the #47 ARC Specialties Camaro's debut race. Dan was the only F-body in CMC to get on the podium all weekend with an awesome 2nd place finish in Race 1 and the first podium by an F-body in a Toyo bucks race of the year. Race 1 was particularly challenging due to conditions going from dry, to wet, to dry all in one 25 minute race. It's also exciting to see the first two car team in CMC which already has plans on becoming a 3 car team shortly. The team is certainly gunning to win the points championship for Fastest F-body as they currently stand tied with #39 David Francis.

For Dan's efforts at Cresson he wins a cold Bud Light at TWS and is that much closer to winning the season championship along with a 2016 Camaro ZL1 thanks to GM's Camaro Racing Program.

*This award is given to the top CMC F-body of the weekend based upon an extensive points system involving finishing order, lap times, improvement, trash talking, barbecuing, beer drinking and is determined at the sole discretion of the Texas CMC Race Director Mr. Michael Mosty.

AllZWay
03-29-2016, 04:46 PM
Awesome.. :D

mach1
03-29-2016, 05:08 PM
Congratulations!!!

Rob Liebbe
03-29-2016, 08:04 PM
Whatever.

Fbody383
03-30-2016, 01:34 PM
Saweet... mentioned positively in the same write-up as Dan!

I guess I'll have to get Scott a racing license after Paul so OIF can be a FOUR car F-body juggernaut.

Gauntlet has been thrown down for TWS... not my best event, but Hallett coming up too.

Pranav
03-30-2016, 01:36 PM
ARC Specialties has a team

OIF has a team

I'm going to start my own team: The LT1 Preservation Society.