PDA

View Full Version : Need a favor heading in to Hallett

Pranav
06-02-2016, 01:45 PM
Records, myself, and a GTS3 guy are headed from Houston to Hallett on Thursday. We've arranged for an RV rental pickup in Edmond (north of OKC, on our way), but are short one person to take the wheel of one of the trucks so Records can drive the RV to Hallet.

Anyone passing through OKC Thursday afternoon with an extra person comfortable driving a truck/trailer for 1.5 hrs from Edmond to Hallett? You can take your pick between a manual transmission dodge cummins or an automatic tundra.

Fortunately Record's wife is flying in Friday so we are good on the return trip. Beers, fine liquors, wines, or more can be arranged for compensation, looking to shave 3-4 hours of time/travel on Thursday!

ShadowBolt
06-02-2016, 01:53 PM
Records, myself, and a GTS3 guy are headed from Houston to Hallett on Thursday. We've arranged for an RV rental pickup in Edmond (north of OKC, on our way), but are short one person to take the wheel of one of the trucks so Records can drive the RV to Hallet.

Anyone passing through OKC Thursday afternoon with an extra person comfortable driving a truck/trailer for 1.5 hrs from Edmond to Hallett? You can take your pick between a manual transmission dodge cummins or an automatic tundra.

Fortunately Record's wife is flying in Friday so we are good on the return trip. Beers, fine liquors, wines, or more can be arranged for compensation, looking to shave 3-4 hours of time/travel on Thursday!

Depends on what the "or more" is?

Just kidding since I don't go that route but you do have me wondering.

JJ

Pranav
06-02-2016, 02:04 PM
A point by may be on the table, but only for Camaros/Firebirds.

Pranav
06-02-2016, 02:19 PM
Hmm, just looked at the route, I normally don't go through OKC either. We can be flexible if anyone is up for it, taking your passenger early on from your ideal route before we "divert" to OKC.

Al Fernandez
06-03-2016, 12:22 PM
Convince that derelict Liebbe to go with you guys. He's just sitting around pretending to work at home.

Rob Liebbe
06-04-2016, 03:33 PM
Taking my boys to the Hot Rod Power Tour that weekend. It is starting in Baton Rouge then going to Baytown, COTA, Grand Prairie and then north to Kansas.

Pranav
06-06-2016, 01:19 PM
Still desperately looking for someone to take the wheel of a truck. We can grab your passenger from Dallas, name your/their price!

39PitCrew
06-06-2016, 05:14 PM
I think we have a plan worked out with David/Scott, Sean/Paul to meet Blake (my son) at Red Robin in Norman for lunch on Thursday. Blake says that the Lindsey Street bridge is gone temporarily so to get to the Red Robin we will need to go to the Main St exit and cross over and catch the Ed Noble Pkwy feeder road south. I think there is enough parking at/near the restaurant for trucks and trailers. I've been to Norman several times so if you have questions, let me know and I'll do my best to answer.

39PitCrew
06-06-2016, 05:32 PM
Home Depot is Just north (red arrow) of the Red Robin and there are a couple long areas behind the restaurant to park. Shouldn't be real busy around 1 pm on a Thursday. Had to look at the Bing map to get this image. For some reason Google map was blurry zoomed in.

Pranav
06-06-2016, 06:22 PM
Much thanks Scott and Dave, look forward to lunch with you guys.

Dave, get with me later to go ahead and reserve/book your point-by for the weekend.