PDA

View Full Version : Pueblo July 2-3 - discount entry for TX

MikeP99Z
06-14-2016, 12:47 PM
Dave has posted a 50% off entry fee code for Texas racers for the event on Facebook. Come and join us. I believe me, Casey, Craig and John are currently planning on going plus some of the GTS guys. It's a fun event with a Hallett style track. The tow isn't all that bad.

MP

Supercharged111
06-14-2016, 02:29 PM
The surface is only a couple years old. Real easy on tires and last year's junk will work pretty good. Same kind of flow as Hallett, so if you can drive that track you'll be all set here. Be sure to show for Friday practice especially you carb'd guys, you'll need to rejet.

martinsntx
06-14-2016, 02:36 PM
The surface is only a couple years old. Real easy on tires and last year's junk will work pretty good. Same kind of flow as Hallett, so if you can drive that track you'll be all set here. Be sure to show for Friday practice especially you carb'd guys, you'll need to rejet.

Dustin, do we just show up and pay for the Friday practice? I did not see anything on the NASA reg. or the track web site.

Thanks,
John

Supercharged111
06-14-2016, 05:05 PM
New management from last year. When I showed up in April, this was the case. I'll have to verify for July, but I imagine the same. So far, I'm liking the new management more.

Another fun fact: my car does about 118 on the front straight if you're wondering about gearing.