PDA

View Full Version : Going out of the LT1 business sale

Pranav
10-26-2016, 10:35 AM
Two sets of MC/Slave cylinders complete with clutch lines, one of them is missing the reservoir, $50 each

Steering rack rebuilt by Turn One back in 2013, still seems to work good but I nicked a boot with engine hoist, so it'll need a new boot. $125 obo

OEM LT1 alternator that I will have tested but still worked great $40

Two Bosch water pumps; heater/cooler hose barbs removed, pipe tapped and plugged. One ran for four seasons and still seems good, other was on the dyno a couple of times $40 for the pair

This is still only a fraction of what I have left to box up and list or otherwise take off the motor; if you're needing to buy something for your LT1, contact me first, I may have it.

Fbody383
10-26-2016, 11:43 AM
I'll take the opti scanner thing and ICMs.

Pranav
11-15-2016, 11:15 AM
Got the motor out of the car this weekend, added more stuff to the list. I won't start taking stuff off the motor itself until January so message me if you're looking for anything specific.

Still have the pumps, someone throw me an offer!

Supercharged111
11-17-2016, 08:55 AM
PM sent on the mounts.

Pranav
11-21-2016, 03:06 PM
Anyone want their 4th gen LT1 car to sound utterly badass? Buy my complete exhaust system. You just have to punch one hole in the rear bulkhead to mount the hanger and you're all set. All one piece with a flex pipe, worked great; decided to build the LS exhaust from scratch and not cut up/reuse parts off this one.

Asking $125

http://houston.craigslist.org/pts/5886830807.html

Pranav
12-07-2016, 02:30 PM
Exhaust, PS pumps, mounts, and rag joint eliminator are all sold!

Added some more random stuff that are CMC specific, off the top of my head; I have everything else as well just need time to go through it and list it up.