PDA

View Full Version : Shop space for rent

drecords
01-10-2017, 10:23 AM
Posting this here to see if there's any interest. We have space opening up in the shop I currently rent. Pricing is below and is per month. I'm a renter, not the landlord but I'll pass you through to him. Current tenants are myself, a GTS-3 car, a GTS-3/WRL build in progress (landlords car) and a GT500 (also landlord's) in long term storage. Shop amenities are the following:

2200sq ft shop space, beer fridge, 2-post bendpak assymetrical lift with guidelines around how it's used (IE tenant use only and maximum of 1 day without prior agreement from other renters, renter use only no friend use, etc), alarm system, gated outdoor paved parking area, air compressor serving the shop. 220V is available, will have to work with landlord to get a drop in your area.

$350 for 2 indoor + 1 outdoor
$200 for 1 indoor + 1 outdoor
$175 for 1 indoor
$50 for 1 outdoor

PM me if interested or for address... Shop is located off 45/crosstimbers.

Supercharged111
01-11-2017, 01:02 AM
Well fuck me I wish I was in your neck of the woods!

Fbody383
01-11-2017, 01:14 PM
Well fuck me I wish I was in your neck of the woods! Move. You'll fit right in... let me know if you need a reference for a head hunter.

Supercharged111
01-11-2017, 09:18 PM
No jerbs down there for my career field and I refuse to leave the military before my 20. I've already looked at TX. The only way is if I become a TI at which point I'd never have time to race plus it's like a death sentence to any marriage and I'm kinda fond of my wife and kid. My options open up a bit in 2024 though, I'm sure we'll still be racing these piles then especially if Spec E30 is any indication.