PDA

View Full Version : Ford 2005 F-150 King Ranch 4x4

liquidroam
01-22-2017, 10:04 PM
This is a very well taken care of truck!! Oil is consistently changed at about 1 thousand miles early. I have used the same leather conditioner for the past 5 years and it has done wonders for keeping the seats in good condition. You will be hard pressed to find another truck of this year and miles that has not been ruined by a bunch of cheap aftermarket parts and in this good of condition. I have owned this truck for the last five years of its life and I am the third owner. It has an Alpine CarPlay head unit in the truck. It spent the first part of its life in Paragould, AR as the truck for the wife of farmer and then was sold to another woman in Fayetteville, AR where I come in. It followed me from AR to Wisconsin during the summer of 2012 and then it has been in Dallas TX since October 2012. It has about 190k miles on it and has been very well taken care both mechanically and inside. The transmission was just rebuilt and comes with a 12 month transferable warranty (The Sun Shell gear weld popped for reverse). The photos you see are without any cleanup, that will be complete this week. It does have some normal wear and tear but for the most part you will find it has less than most. I would love to keep it but I am starting to do some racing and must move into something with more hauling capacity. Below are all the known issues.
• Passenger side window does not roll down
o window regulator is already replaced on both sides
o the issue is the main switch board on driver side
• Two small cracks on front plastic air damn
• Small scratch on both corners of rear bumper
• Passenger side fender flare (gold) needs to be replaced

http://dallas.craigslist.org/dal/cto/5971194870.html

liquidroam
02-10-2017, 01:40 AM
Price Drop!!!!! Need to sell, pass the word along. Posted for $8900 but I will sell for $8500 to anyone here or referred from here.