PDA

View Full Version : World of Outlaws - Gator Motorplex - Sat. March 4

Rob Liebbe
02-06-2017, 08:52 PM
I know there was an earlier thread but I can't find it.

How many are interested in going? They are selling general admission ($37) and reserved seating. Tickets are on sale now with good seating available. Looking at the current availabliltiy, we could get a good grouping of seats at the top of the concrete "steps" that are passing as reserved seating.

Who is interested, check the website. Section A nearest the entrance to turn 1 has the most available seats near the top.

https://slspromotions.ticketforce.com/orderticketsarea.asp?p=198&a=1210

also

http://www.gatormotorplex.net/

Let me know what you think and I can coordinate a block purchase.

The race is coming up soon - let's get a list by the end of this week.

Rob
281-413-1948
rob@liebbetech.com
or in this thread

Rob Liebbe
02-07-2017, 02:51 PM
test

ShadowBolt
02-07-2017, 03:42 PM
I have seen them run at TMS and at Devil's Bowl Speedway. Devil's Bowl was way better even if the place was not near as nice. This is the best racing I have ever watched in person. At TMS what ever car started first won every race (first year track). At Devil's Bowl there was a lot of passing. The thing I liked about World of Outlaw racing is they don't have you sitting around waiting for action. There is a car on the track almost every minute. I flew my old Piper 235 up to the airport that is right next to the track in Mesquite and we walked over and next thing you know we were in the pits. This was a few months after the flight ban was lifted after the 9-11 attacks. Jay, my brother and my Dad and I had a blast. Wonder how long a drive it is from Georgetown? I will check it out. If we can't make this one they will be at Devil's Bowl on 4-15-17. Since it's up near Jay's house it may be easier for me to make that one.

JJ

Rob Liebbe
02-13-2017, 11:35 AM
I got no responses so I went ahead and bought my tickets. The Liebbe family will be seated top and center of reserved section A.

Fbody383
02-13-2017, 01:15 PM
I can reply with regrets. It's the daughter's graduation party and I've been told to be there.

Rob Liebbe
02-13-2017, 04:33 PM
Understood.

But we will talk ill about you in your absence.

RichardP
02-13-2017, 04:42 PM

Wait, he's not supposed to be present when we talk ill about him??? Is that just for him or does it apply to people in general? I don't think I'll ever be good at social skills...

Richard P.

39PitCrew
02-13-2017, 05:56 PM
Understood.

Don't think he cares, present or absent.
Just don't give him a citation for parking in a Not-Actually-A-Fire-Lane zone.

Fbody383
02-14-2017, 12:27 PM
Don't think he cares, present or absent.
Just don't give him a citation for parking in a Not-Actually-A-Fire-Lane zone. Or arbitrarily refuse my request for adjudicative records of a Municipal Court which are held to generally be viewable and subject to copy by the public. Still working on the Sec. 37.10 Tampering With Governmental Record issue.

Pranav
02-14-2017, 12:52 PM
Or arbitrarily refuse my request for adjudicative records of a Municipal Court which are held to generally be viewable and subject to copy by the public. Still working on the Sec. 37.10 Tampering With Governmental Record issue.

Some backstory on this is required.

39PitCrew
02-14-2017, 04:54 PM
Some backstory on this is required.

This will take a couple beers, so be prepared.
Just when you thought it couldn't get funnier ... hysterical.