PDA

View Full Version : COTA (May-2017) Time to Sign-Up!!

marshall_mosty
02-24-2017, 01:42 PM
Okay folks... Garages were gone in less than 5 minutes.

Garages
Mosty (Stuart, Jerry, Brian L, Mark Smith)
Allford (Orange, Silver, Josh???, ???)

American Iron Extreme
Jim Strader

American Iron
Bill Agha
Joe Bogetich
Dr. Rob
Joel Cortes
Stuart Margol
Mason Melkowits
Mike Patterson
Kevin Pyles
Mark Smith
Dennis Tanker

CMC
Dan Allford
Sam Crumpacker
Morgan Dowdy
Tyler Gardner
Kevin Jander
Gilberto Jimenez
Team Jordan
Brian Leinhart
Aaron McSpadden
Pranav Patel
Gary Robertson
Kent Weisman

blk96gt
02-24-2017, 01:44 PM
If anyone has an extra garage space lmk.

Mason
02-24-2017, 02:12 PM
Same, looking for a garage space.

ShadowBolt
02-24-2017, 02:37 PM
Not fair Kevin has hours and hours of seat time at COTA.

Pranav
02-24-2017, 02:59 PM
You misspelled Josh's last name. There's an N at the end.

Since it looks like all of us Thunder guys didn't get a garage let's camp out and setup our own clique, I mean compound.

Been a while since we've paddocked together at a big event.

ShadowBolt
02-24-2017, 03:14 PM
I was hoping we would have 30-40 signed up for CMC.

JJ

marshall_mosty
02-24-2017, 03:58 PM
Just paddock outside our garage... It can be an extension of our garage...

marshall_mosty
02-24-2017, 03:59 PM
You misspelled Josh's last name. There's an N at the end.
Fixed...

Pranav
02-24-2017, 04:00 PM
Just paddock outside our garage... It can be an extension of our garage...

Can we use your private bathroom?

marshall_mosty
I'll pull a RyanAir and charge you $0.25

Pranav
Fixed...

http://www.pollhype.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/thumb-2.jpg

Suck fumes
02-24-2017, 04:15 PM
so it looks like we have some new people !

ShadowBolt
02-24-2017, 04:37 PM

No

rleng1
02-24-2017, 04:40 PM
No easy to cough up $1800 like you rich Texans.

JJ

Alien
02-24-2017, 04:57 PM
Come down with some Colorado Souvenirs. I guarantee you'll be able to sell $1800 worth in Austin Friday night.

mach1
02-24-2017, 05:09 PM
Come down with some Colorado Souvenirs. I guarantee you'll be able to sell $1800 worth in Austin Friday night.

Businessman!

dtanker65
02-24-2017, 05:13 PM
Since it looks like all of us Thunder guys didn't get a garage let's camp out and setup our own clique, I mean compound.

Been a while since we've paddocked together at a big event.

Sounds good, I always thought it was neat when you guys would make a corral with the campers and trailers and put the racecars in the center. I can't believe Nasa let the garages go so cheap :rolleyes:

Suck fumes
02-24-2017, 05:39 PM
it'll be nice to be able to go home after saturdays races. not used to that. Finally a local race.

Suck fumes
02-24-2017, 05:40 PM
what happen to the mexican cmc guys? Thought someone said they were coming?

RichardP
02-24-2017, 06:10 PM

JJ

It will be interesting to see what the final totals are. I don't see any out of region cars, yet...

Richard

Al Fernandez
02-24-2017, 06:18 PM
Should have 8 CMC MX cars signing up

marshall_mosty
02-24-2017, 07:53 PM
I talked to Will. He said the 8 Mexican CMC cars are still coming. So far, as a total there are 10 regions represented.

Fbody383
02-27-2017, 02:01 PM
He said the 8 Mexican CMC cars are still coming. That's cool. They should just park them there and bring them to Hallet.

ShadowBolt
02-27-2017, 03:55 PM
That's cool. They should just park them there and bring them to Hallet.

I'm more than a little worried that Hallett could get kicked in the ass by the COTA race. I hope we don't have a small turnout due to people having spent too much money in the COTA race a few weeks earlier.

JJ

rleng1
02-27-2017, 04:34 PM
I'd be worried about the other. Cota too expensive and funds go to hallet instead.

marshall_mosty
02-27-2017, 05:44 PM
All,
I just got off the phone with Adrian and asked her to put the two "Thunder" garages together so we could build an AI/CMC "compound" outside the garages... Just a thought to keep everyone together in what will most likely be a CRAZY event!!

Rsmith350
02-28-2017, 05:53 PM
#86 and # 22 are tentative....

Suck fumes
03-01-2017, 04:11 PM
I talked to Will. He said the 8 Mexican CMC cars are still coming. So far, as a total there are 10 regions represented.

I would assume the Mexican guys abide by the same rules that we do correct?

Supercharged111
03-01-2017, 06:13 PM

Not sure, but I saw a video with one guy wearing yard work gloves so safety may be an issue.

rleng1
03-01-2017, 06:14 PM

Now that is funny right there. I don't care who you are.

Sook
03-01-2017, 07:12 PM
Not sure, but I saw a video with one guy wearing yard work gloves so safety may be an issue.

From the CCR 2017.8
15.17.4 Gloves
Drivers shall wear gloves made from fire resistant material that fully covers the hands and leave no exposed
skin when worn with the driving suit.

So presumably all of these are legal: http://www.homedepot.com/b/Tools-Workwear-Safety-Gear-Equipment-Workwear-Apparel-Work-Gloves/Fire-Resistant/N-5yc1vZc260Z1z0wqcb

I'm not sayin', I'm just sayin'.

marshall_mosty
03-29-2017, 04:24 PM
As of 29-Mar, the entry list is still current.

ShadowBolt
03-29-2017, 04:26 PM
As of 29-Mar, the entry list is still current.

Where is the entry list. Link?

Jerry

marshall_mosty
03-29-2017, 04:47 PM
Where is the entry list. Link?

Jerry

Not public... I have Director access. :)

ShadowBolt
03-29-2017, 06:03 PM
13 CMC cars? I was thinking we would get thirty.

JJ

Suck fumes
03-29-2017, 11:03 PM
viva la mexico! is plus 5 i think

Storm Trooper
03-30-2017, 07:14 AM
viva la mexico! is plus 5 i think

10 from Mexico are signed up! we have a representative headed down there to make sure that they are qualified and can race with us!

BryanL
03-30-2017, 09:05 AM
Is the 13 signed up just Texas region? I was hoping we would get some participation from other regions to basically have a national event but doesn't sound like any are coming-though a Texas vs Mexico race will be awesome if they come. Wonder how many Miata's will be there as maybe they would combine us with them.

Suck fumes
03-30-2017, 12:03 PM
i just hope the mexicans are safe and play by the same rules cause I don't want any new dents considering I only race couple times a yr now.

Pranav
03-30-2017, 01:15 PM
i just hope the mexicans are safe and play by the same rules cause I don't want any new dents considering I only race couple times a yr now.

You're fast and have been to COTA before. I think the delta V will give you a safe distance from everyone LOL.

ShadowBolt
03-30-2017, 02:10 PM
You're fast and have been to COTA before. I think the delta V will give you a safe distance from everyone LOL.

Not from me. I'm planning to kick Aaron's ass. LOL

JJ

Suck fumes
03-30-2017, 03:02 PM
I hope I don't regret sharing a lot of my secrets with you hahaha

ShadowBolt
03-30-2017, 05:04 PM
I hope I don't regret sharing a lot of my secrets with you hahaha

I'm sure you are shaking in your driving shoes. NOT

JJ

marshall_mosty
03-30-2017, 05:50 PM
There may be a So-Cal event cancelled so they can run this as a cross-over.

cjlmlml
03-31-2017, 09:57 AM

How will they get in past the wall?

marshall_mosty
03-31-2017, 10:16 AM
How will they get in past the wall?
They use tunnels. :)

ShadowBolt
03-31-2017, 11:36 AM
How many sets of jumper cables do you think we will need? Did I really just type that? You know you were all thinking it.

JJ

Pranav
03-31-2017, 12:29 PM
Be nice guys, these guys are gonna come a long way to meet us and my brief interactions with them at MSRH lead me to believe they are technically astute and do well despite not having the parts availability and technical resources that we have available so freely in the US.

ShadowBolt
03-31-2017, 01:38 PM
Be nice guys, these guys are gonna come a long way to meet us and my brief interactions with them at MSRH lead me to believe they are technically astute and do well despite not having the parts availability and technical resources that we have available so freely in the US.

I met them at ECR and they were cool. One kept asking me why I would not run aftermarket cams (and every other engine mod he could think of) if there is no teardown rule. I ask him what satisfaction he would get by beating his friends by cheating?

JJ

mach1
03-31-2017, 03:05 PM

Hopefully they don't take it personally, it's brotherly love ya know. We all talk a little shit between each other with no ill intent.

I met them at ECR and they were cool. One kept asking me why I would not run aftermarket cams (and every other engine mod he could think of) if there is no teardown rule. I ask him what satisfaction he would get by beating his friends by cheating?

JJ

I had them hitting me up at MSRH a few years ago, they were asking a bunch of questions about my suspension but they were super cool. Also, I love the cheating explanation.
We need to post that we may be doing engine tear downs for top 5 @ COTA.

So, if they appear to have 20+hp more than everyone else at COTA for whatever reason, what is the plan for that situation?

Pranav
03-31-2017, 03:45 PM
So, if they appear to have 20+hp more than everyone else at COTA for whatever reason, what is the plan for that situation?

We add +40hp.

mach1
03-31-2017, 03:53 PM
We add +40hp.

Easy enough for you Chebby guys :)

Suck fumes
03-31-2017, 08:57 PM
I say just make them not get to run for toyo money or points and make them run for fun just because I have a gut feeling their cars maybe a little uhhh different haha

Supercharged111
03-31-2017, 11:08 PM
Easy enough for you Chebby guys :)

You chose that Ford life brah.

drecords
04-01-2017, 09:46 AM
Mustang guys bring our 'just in case's prochargers. :D

I watched a video of one of their races from 2012...They have a #24 white fox body with gold wheels...If he comes we will be doppelgangers.

Al Fernandez
04-07-2017, 01:58 PM
So as of right now there are two CMC and one AI Mx cars that have told me they've signed up, and three others that are still considering it. The logistics challenges are considerable for them. I spent last weekend at Monterrey watching them run and I think you guys would be impressed with the cars and the on track behavior. Honestly I think they're more courteous on track than we are. They had 12 cars, and no car to car contact. One guy lost it and grazed the nose across a concrete barrier and the bumper cover and everything underneath pulled a Jerry and exploded all over the track lol

edrock96GT
04-30-2017, 03:07 PM
I couldn't find any information about if COTA is going to charge an entry fee for spectators. I know some folks that may be interested in coming to check things out and that is their first question.

marshall_mosty
04-30-2017, 05:34 PM
I couldn't find any information about if COTA is going to charge an entry fee for spectators. I know some folks that may be interested in coming to check things out and that is their first question.

I'm checking with Will.

Suck fumes
05-01-2017, 10:20 AM
its always been free in the past for scca events. Just say your crewing for someone if they do for some reason ask for a fee.

Rsmith350
05-16-2017, 08:46 PM
<------This guy is signed up now

BryanL
05-17-2017, 09:29 PM
Tried registering tonight but it would say unable to complete-duplicate transaction. Deleted everything in the cart and tried again but still says unable to complete.

mach1
05-18-2017, 07:15 AM
Tried registering tonight but it would say unable to complete-duplicate transaction. Deleted everything in the cart and tried again but still says unable to complete.

Call your bank, I think they limit racing fees to $500/weekend, you will need to get that bumped. :-O

BryanL
05-18-2017, 08:02 AM
Call your bank, I think they limit racing fees to $500/weekend, you will need to get that bumped. :-O

You are correct sir. They didn't say anything about the $500. They said it was flagged due to the company I was paying having fraudalent charges and it being out of state. So I asked why did a much larger charge from last month for Disney World not have a problem. No idea since it's a third party company that puts temporary holds on cards. But they never called me which has happened in the past while getting gas on a race weekend-Cabelas card has been great service for years. I was hoping it was just a sign I didn't need to go to Cota.
So now I am registered and have to swap the rearend, check pads, etc. Good thing Michael Mosty is coming over to help me?

ShadowBolt
05-18-2017, 08:15 AM
You are correct sir. They didn't say anything about the $500. They said it was flagged due to the company I was paying having fraudalent charges and it being out of state. So I asked why did a much larger charge from last month for Disney World not have a problem. No idea since it's a third party company that puts temporary holds on cards. But they never called me which has happened in the past while getting gas on a race weekend-Cabelas card has been great service for years. I was hoping it was just a sign I didn't need to go to Cota.
So now I am registered and have to swap the rearend, check pads, etc. Good thing Michael Mosty is coming over to help me?

That sounds like a Left Wing conspiracy. In their eyes Disney is okay but racing is just wasting fuel and filling the air with carbon monoxide. LOL

mach1
05-18-2017, 08:38 AM
That sounds like a Left Wing conspiracy. In their eyes Disney is okay but racing is just wasting fuel and filling the air with carbon monoxide. LOL

I knew it!!!

I've got my fair share of COTA prep too, God be with ya'll!

drecords
05-18-2017, 09:33 AM

This makes me feel marginally better about the level of prep I have left for COTA. Marginally...

marshall_mosty
05-21-2017, 12:47 PM
Okay guys. We have Garages 7, 8, and 9...

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1jTjfCTJlG6Sy_QIe6VFyWNcFkAe4jlqFC2WHZII_Qjk/pubhtml

There will be typical "big rig" sized parking behind the garages, so my thought is to have those of you with RV's create a "box" around our three garages and have EVERYONE from AI/CMC paddock in the same place. I know logistics with spares may be a challenge, but I think it would be great if we were all in the same place.

Garage 9 will be the Mexico AI/CMC contingent with their 2 CMC cars and 1 AI car!!

Thoughts?

RV's that I can think of...
1. Martin
2. Jordan
3. Holdway
???

link to the parking map showing the garage tenant parking.
https://flic.kr/p/TJX8SC

ShadowBolt
05-21-2017, 01:15 PM
Okay guys. We have Garages 7, 8, and 9...

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1jTjfCTJlG6Sy_QIe6VFyWNcFkAe4jlqFC2WHZII_Qjk/pubhtml

There will be typical "big rig" sized parking behind the garages, so my thought is to have those of you with RV's create a "box" around our three garages and have EVERYONE from AI/CMC paddock in the same place. I know logistics with spares may be a challenge, but I think it would be great if we were all in the same place.

Garage 9 will be the Mexico AI/CMC contingent with their 2 CMC cars and 1 AI car!!

Thoughts?

RV's that I can think of...
1. Martin
2. Jordan
3. Holdway
???

link to the parking map showing the garage tenant parking.
https://flic.kr/p/TJX8SC

I just paid for my RV parking. I think they are going to also charge us for pit bikes. Also the thing I read said you will park where the team NASA hired tells you to park. I don't think you will be able to park just where you want to.

JJ

Suck fumes
05-21-2017, 01:30 PM
1723so is the support paddock up top free for RVs?? I thought i read anything with living quarters is free to park up there? Plus you can see a LOT more of the track instead of being crammed in the garage parking area.

marshall_mosty
05-21-2017, 04:34 PM
Also the thing I read said you will park where the team NASA hired tells you to park. I don't think you will be able to park just where you want to.

I'll coordinate this again with Adrian, but I pitched my idea to her and she said we would have the 18-wheeler spots behind the garages we have reserved. I just thought it would be cool to have everyone together.

ShadowBolt
05-21-2017, 04:40 PM
I'll coordinate this again with Adrian, but I pitched my idea to her and she said we would have the 18-wheeler spots behind the garages we have reserved. I just thought it would be cool to have everyone together.

I agree if they will let us.

JJ

mach1
05-21-2017, 06:20 PM
I've got 44ft of trailer + another 25 of camper to add if needed.

cjlmlml
05-22-2017, 09:36 AM
Comment-

I was just there for Chump

Almost no one parked in the RV parking because it was so far from paddock and very isolated. Viewing from RV area is really not all that great. They have 1 big non shaded platform for viewing

Most who camped, did so in paddock and brought generators as I didn't see any electric. Paddock is huge and you can park far away from everything if you choose to.

Suck fumes
05-22-2017, 10:03 AM
support paddock has great viewing if u park close to the fence and its a lot closer to the bridge as well to watch other classes.

ShadowBolt
05-22-2017, 10:06 AM
support paddock has great viewing if u park close to the fence and its a lot closer to the bridge as well to watch other classes.

Since I started racing I have never watched another class.

JJ

BryanL
05-22-2017, 11:46 AM
Chris-what about showers? Or does anyone know if they have them open to dirty racers?

So the people with garages will have the spots out from the garages reserved for us? How are they going to keep the hangers on from all the other garages from parking there? I'm in for making a compound. I'll be in my normal suburban and 28' enclosed and would like to park out from the garage spots or as close as possible. Won't be there at 5:00 waiting to get in I think but plan to arrive Thursday late evening. Hope the little gen will run the a/c all night for the trailer or I'll try to go snuggle with Jerry.

cjlmlml
05-22-2017, 01:10 PM
I was looking around for showers out of curiosity , but didn't see any . Strange.

Its possible there are some up there in the rv area, but not sure?

Definitely go upstairs and hang out in the seats, might be able to find an open door up there and find A/C , and throw down a sleeping bag for the night ?

Food at the café is decent .

ShadowBolt
05-22-2017, 04:23 PM
Chris-what about showers? Or does anyone know if they have them open to dirty racers?

So the people with garages will have the spots out from the garages reserved for us? How are they going to keep the hangers on from all the other garages from parking there? I'm in for making a compound. I'll be in my normal suburban and 28' enclosed and would like to park out from the garage spots or as close as possible. Won't be there at 5:00 waiting to get in I think but plan to arrive Thursday late evening. Hope the little gen will run the a/c all night for the trailer or I'll try to go snuggle with Jerry.

Rather than snuggle I may let you plug into my generator.

Jerry

drecords
05-23-2017, 07:10 AM
34 is out for COTA, engine has to come out.

marshall_mosty
05-23-2017, 07:56 AM
Updated the entry list...

mach1
05-23-2017, 08:42 AM
34 is out for COTA, engine has to come out.
Same here, another mustang bites the dust! I am going to be in a sinister 3rd gen instead, see you guys soon.

Alien
05-23-2017, 09:47 AM
Same here, another mustang bites the dust! I am going to be in a sinister 3rd gen instead, see you guys soon.

Still in CMC, or in AI, or...?

Will responded to a few COTA questions here...
http://www.nasaforums.com/viewtopic.php?f=26&t=132731

mach1
05-23-2017, 10:17 AM
still in cmc, or in ai, or...?

Will responded to a few cota questions here...
http://www.nasaforums.com/viewtopic.php?f=26&t=132731

cmc

ShadowBolt
05-23-2017, 10:35 AM
cmc

I know one other Mustang that may be out. Power steering issues. Not the 55.

JJ

Fbody383
05-23-2017, 10:36 AM
Power steering issues. Pffft. How hard is that to change in a mustang?

blk96gt
05-23-2017, 10:46 AM
Pffft. How hard is that to change in a mustang?

It's easy to change. It's been harder trying to figure out why I don't have any fluid flowing back into the reservoir whenever I turn the wheel.

Fbody383
05-23-2017, 11:46 AM
It's been harder trying to figure out why I don't have any fluid flowing back into the reservoir whenever I turn the wheel. Weird. So you need to be drag racing.

Suck fumes
05-23-2017, 10:50 PM
Dont be a pansy just drive it without power steering. Its not that bad!

blk96gt
05-24-2017, 07:00 AM
Turns out you don't want to have a 90deg fitting coming off the return side of the rack, as it restricts the flow back to the reservoir. Swapped it out to a 45deg fitting and everything was fine.

ShadowBolt
05-24-2017, 08:15 AM
Okay so two things. Has anyone seen a schedule?

Also watch this. I hate my right side net but I think I'm glad I have it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=95Hi6cAEEAc
Guy shifts at 8 grand!

JJ

blk96gt
05-24-2017, 08:38 AM
https://nasatx.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/12/May-2017-COTA_Schedule-Tentative.pdf

Suck fumes
05-24-2017, 10:50 AM
He's lucky he didn't get hurt wearing a T shirt and shorts! at one of the fastest tracks in america. Let this be a reminder to everyone that COTA is not to be taken lightly, this track can really bite you if you are not careful especially when racing people door to door. Be Safe everyone!

Suck fumes
05-24-2017, 10:55 AM
a 35 min race at 2:50pm on saturday is going to be toasty! at 92deg outside temperature

BryanL
05-24-2017, 11:02 AM
He's lucky he didn't get hurt wearing a T shirt and shorts! at one of the fastest tracks in america. Let this be a reminder to everyone that COTA is not to be taken lightly, this track can really bite you if you are not careful especially when racing people door to door. Be Safe everyone!

Was it the curbing that he hit and upset the car? I'm curious if you should hop the curbs or are they too big and you need to avoid them?

ShadowBolt
05-24-2017, 12:13 PM
Was it the curbing that he hit and upset the car? I'm curious if you should hop the curbs or are they too big and you need to avoid them?

I don't know how bad the curbs are but it did look like he hit the curb and upset the car. His other mishap on the other side of the track was close to being bad also.

JJ

cjlmlml
05-24-2017, 02:08 PM
When track is cold, go out and walk or ride your bike around, there are some curbs you definitely do not want to hit.

Suck fumes
05-24-2017, 02:51 PM
When track is cold, go out and walk or ride your bike around, there are some curbs you definitely do not want to hit.

Agreed!!!!!!!!

Pranav
05-24-2017, 03:43 PM
https://nasatx.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/12/May-2017-COTA_Schedule-Tentative.pdf

I sent an email to double check but I'm assuming/hoping the final class/group breakdown is different than what is listed on the tentative schedule; 26 vs 55 for cyclone vs thunder.

Pretty sure the schedule just needs to be updated at the bottom to show the correct breakdown, but if not, it would be 55 cars spread across AI/CMC GTS1-4, PTD, Spec E30, Spec e46, spec 944, all in Thunder, and with 26 SM cars having Cyclone all to themselves.

Pretty sure it's just that block of text needing to be updated at the bottom of the schedule but I'm watching some Spec E30 guys go ape shit about it on facebook right now.

Pranav
05-24-2017, 03:55 PM
NM, spoke to will; there's a little more in cyclone and less in Thunder so I think there's some adjustment in the numbers, and there's 50+ in blitz too; cyclone has a 45 minute race on Sunday so not many cars can move into that group.

I'm assuming with COTA being a huge track, there should plenty of room for everyone to get along this weekend hopefully.

Pranav
05-24-2017, 04:07 PM
...and he's reaching out to the Spec E30 and 944 groups (total of 11) to see if they can run with Cyclone, the caveat is being able to run a 45 minute race and make fuel/weight work.

ShadowBolt
05-24-2017, 05:30 PM
I was reading that whole thing on FB and some of those guys are pissed. So I assume Spec Piñata gets there normal race schedule?

drecords
05-24-2017, 06:07 PM
Okay so two things. Has anyone seen a schedule?

Also watch this. I hate my right side net but I think I'm glad I have it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=95Hi6cAEEAc
Guy shifts at 8 grand!

JJ

This guy seems like he was tired: he had the decent save the previous lap, then nearly rear-ended the Porsche he pointed by. Then this...it looks like a combination of slow hands on the countersteer and the curb upsetting the car from this armchair quarterback.

Pranav
05-24-2017, 09:02 PM
Schedule is updated, they moved SE30 and 944 to cyclone.

Thanks Will!

Fbody383
05-25-2017, 08:30 AM
I was reading through the supplemental rules looking for what I understand to be a fiasco related to food...

More importantly:

Fire Extinguishers: Each competitor must have at least one (1) portable dry chemical fire extinguisher with a rating of at least 12BC available and in good working condition in the competitor’s pit and/or paddock area. Competitors must have fire extinguishers that are rated for use on the type of battery each electric vehicle is using.

marshall_mosty
05-25-2017, 01:54 PM
Guys, if everyone has a 10BC extinguisher, that should be sufficient. The only difference in a "10" and "12" is the coverage amount... But if there are multiple extinguishers available we should be fine.

Alien
05-25-2017, 04:46 PM
Marshall, will you be able to do annual tech Friday?

marshall_mosty
05-25-2017, 10:21 PM
Sure will!

Alien
05-26-2017, 07:18 AM
Thanks, and don't call me Will.

marshall_mosty
05-26-2017, 07:20 AM
thanks, and don't call me will.
lol

Storm Trooper
06-02-2017, 04:37 PM