PDA

View Full Version : Tech and Logbook ?

AllZWay
10-11-2006, 11:20 AM
Any idea when on Friday, Oct. 20th at MSRH, I could have my car teched and a logbook created?

marshall_mosty
10-11-2006, 11:36 AM
I would get in touch with NASA

info@nasatx.com

Boudy
10-11-2006, 11:45 AM
James: It's great to see you're bringing your shit box, I mean Chevy, out for it's debut event. :lol: I look forward to meeting you.

Not sure but I think they usually set up tech late on Fridays.?.?

Boudy

GlennCMC70
10-11-2006, 11:48 AM
being as MSR-H is local to most of the local NASA TX guys, they should be set-up and ready to go by 5pm. obviously, NASA TX will dictate this. no reason they will not be ready.

jeffburch
10-11-2006, 12:26 PM
James: It's great to see you're bringing your shit box, I mean Chevy, out for it's debut event. :lol: I look forward to meeting you.
Boudy

What?
This coming from a major sponsor of 3 of the fastest Chevy Camaros in the CMC nation? Shame shame shame.

How about a Gatorade (or Boudyrita) qualifying wager?
JP has never been to msrh either.

Go JP!

jb

AllZWay
10-11-2006, 01:24 PM
Boudy

What?
This coming from a major sponsor of 3 of the fastest Chevy Camaros in the CMC nation? Shame shame shame.

How about a Gatorade (or Boudyrita) qualifying wager?
JP has never been to msrh either.

Go JP!

jb

Dang Jeff... I don't want any pressure. I am not sure Boudy isn't correct at this point. :lol:

mitchntx
10-11-2006, 02:19 PM
James, contact Cliff and let him know you are coming and what you need.

If he knows you will be there, he will arrange a time to be there. He's pretty good about keeping appointments ...

In the old days, Adam could have met you somewhere and got all this out of the way before hand.

AllZWay
10-11-2006, 02:30 PM
Mitch... I'll PM him.

BTW.. Do you guys register online or fax your registration in?

CMC17
10-11-2006, 02:50 PM
Mitch... I'll PM him.

BTW.. Do you guys register online or fax your registration in?

GlennCMC70
10-11-2006, 02:58 PM
online.

i like the newbee to MSR-H highest qual wager.
i'm in w/ James comming out on top.
he told me he was gonna run full treads as it helped w/ traction thru the grassy part of the track.