PDA

View Full Version : Hallett 2018

rleng1
05-21-2018, 09:07 PM
So who's going to Hallett? Just trying to figure out the dinner menu.

WutApex
05-22-2018, 12:14 AM
Not sure I'll make it. I put in for leave, but I think I have too much to do to the car to get it ready - that's a long pull for me not to have the car at 100%. Also my tow rig is acting up.

ShadowBolt
05-22-2018, 08:29 AM
You know the 55 team with be there. I know Kevin is going for the first time. I sure Bryan will be there.

JJ

blk96gt
05-22-2018, 08:50 AM
I'll be getting there Thursday afternoon/evening.

Sook
05-22-2018, 09:34 AM
I registered yesterday. Not sure if I'll get there Thursday night or Friday AM.

- Josh

michaelmosty
05-22-2018, 10:43 AM
I'll be there Friday afternoon.

drecords
05-22-2018, 12:56 PM
I'll be there Thursday afternoon. Gonna be great.

Pranav
05-22-2018, 02:29 PM
Gonna be there Thursday afternoon/eve as well.

I hear donuts are on the menu.

Supercharged111
05-23-2018, 07:07 AM
I'll see if I can deplete James of his excuses and sign up myself next week when I'm stateside again.

Rob Liebbe
05-23-2018, 04:30 PM
I am planning to be there - sans car.

ShadowBolt
05-23-2018, 06:41 PM
I am planning to be there - sans car.

Why no car?

Crumpacker
05-24-2018, 09:38 AM
Going to dust off the creamsicle and see if I still remember how to drive it... anyone have a garage or covered parking available?

ShadowBolt
05-24-2018, 03:44 PM
So I just saw the schedule for Hallett.

A 25 minute and 20 minute race on Sat. and a 45 minute race on Sunday. I know we were getting four 30 minute races at Hallett before. No qual on Sunday gave us extra time. This year it shows a warm-up but no qual and only one race (a 45 minute race at that) on Sunday.

Michael,

Is this why you were looking for a different fuel tank knowing we had a 45 minute race?

I'm guessing this Hallett weekend will be the Jordan's last NASA event. The car will be for sale right after the Hallett event. Kind of pisses me off that no one would give me a heads up.

JJ

RichardP
05-24-2018, 04:04 PM
Not a fan of only three races. There were reasonable excuses for COTA but those reasons don't apply to Hallet.

Richard P.

ShadowBolt
05-24-2018, 04:19 PM
[QUOTE=RichardP;79728]Not a fan of only three races. There were reasonable excuses for COTA but those reasons don't apply to Hallet.

Richard P.[/QUOT

No one gives a shit Richard. They have wanted to push this on us for years. I see where the time went, the schedule shows everything is finished on Sunday before 4:00 PM. 45 minute races are boring. Very little racing goes on after the first 15-20 minutes. Once in a while two guys will race for the complete race but not often. I sent text to a few of my racing friends and not one responded. Guess I should just shut the fuck up.

JJ

michaelmosty
05-24-2018, 06:10 PM
So I just saw the schedule for Hallett.

A 25 minute and 20 minute race on Sat. and a 45 minute race on Sunday. I know we were getting four 30 minute races at Hallett before. No qual on Sunday gave us extra time. This year it shows a warm-up but no qual and only one race (a 45 minute race at that) on Sunday.

Michael,

Is this why you were looking for a different fuel tank knowing we had a 45 minute race?

I'm guessing this Hallett weekend will be the Jordan's last NASA event. The car will be for sale right after the Hallett event. Kind of pisses me off that no one would give me a heads up.

JJ

I had no clue of the 45 minute race. I looked at changing my tank because it started fuel starving at the end of a 25 minute race.
I had no heads up to give......
I know we have never had 4 30's at Hallett before. IIRC the last few years have been 20 minute races for R1-R3 and then a 30 min R4.

mach1
05-24-2018, 06:19 PM
Michael, with enough requests do you think we can lobby a schedule change?

Supercharged111
05-25-2018, 12:58 AM
3 races blows the format for the whole weekend and kinda kills the magic of it all. The real unknown leading into the weekend was wondering how you'd finish those 2 inverts so you could get a decent spot for the final. Is everyone getting a 3 race format imposed on them?

ShadowBolt
05-25-2018, 07:50 AM
3 races blows the format for the whole weekend and kinda kills the magic of it all. The real unknown leading into the weekend was wondering how you'd finish those 2 inverts so you could get a decent spot for the final. Is everyone getting a 3 race format imposed on them?

Boy you nailed it. Will does not understand. He is telling me that on 20 minute races we only get to race for 12 minutes. Why? If you can't make your out and in laps at Hallett in two minutes or less you don't belong on the track. Two minutes out and two minutes in and we should have 16 minutes of racing. Looking at the schedule no one is getting four races. We used to do 25 minute first race (Toyo Race) then two 20 minute races then 30-35 minutes for the championship race. One year Mike had us running 30, 25, 25, and 30. Will thinks it's just me pissed off because Jay and I share driving. I remember nine or ten years ago when we all voted to run four races and stop with the 45 minute race on Sunday. After the first 15-20 minutes you have very little if any racing.

JJ

BryanL
05-25-2018, 09:56 AM
Hmm. Haven't registered yet but only three races stinks and makes me reconsider registering today. Final race will end up being a DE session. Temp next weekend is 105 in Plano. Will Connie allow the pool again?

Patterson-do you still do the schedule? Is this set in stone or could this change back to our normal Shootout format? Just doesn't seem like a shootout with only two races and figuring out how you qualify for the final.

ShadowBolt
05-25-2018, 10:03 AM
I had no clue of the 45 minute race. I looked at changing my tank because it started fuel starving at the end of a 25 minute race.
I had no heads up to give......
I know we have never had 4 30's at Hallett before. IIRC the last few years have been 20 minute races for R1-R3 and then a 30 min R4.

Bryan and I just looked back and last year we ran a 25 (12 laps), a 20 (10 laps), another 20 (9 laps) and then the championship race was 30 minutes (17 laps).

Jerry

rleng1
05-25-2018, 10:03 AM
It's call the Summer Shootout, not Nationals. Will sure knows how to kill a class. The two inverts after the first race based on qualifying, made for some really tight racing, especially for the mid-pack slackers. A 45 min race will result in a long DE session. Not much racing. We are not Miatas.
Jerry, I'm with you.

marshall_mosty
05-25-2018, 10:51 AM
Guys,
I’ve been actively discussing with Will regarding the schedule. I’ve heard you and am trying to get an improvement/reshuffle to get to what all would consider our “standard” format.

marshall_mosty
05-25-2018, 11:23 AM
Guys,
The easiest way to fix an issue is to pick up the phone and call Will. He’s doing a lot better at being available (phone or text) to listen to your concerns as customers. Throwing down negative posts won’t help anyone (our group or Will).. There are more people than you realize. If we want the series to sustain itself and grow, it needs to project itself as it really is... a bunch of budget racers that spend 5-6 weekends a year sharing a common passion while burning dinosaurs, drinking beer, eating BBQ, and talking about cars... I understand the racing is important, but the social aspect is paramount for most. Hell, I don’t even have a car anymore and just enjoy hanging out...

Just remember that some things evolve and changes need to be made at times to grow the global business. Sometimes that is safety related (HANS, forward facing cameras, etc) and some of it is to accommodate other groups that are growing.

We need to stay positive to continue for AI/CMC to grow!

Note:
You spoke as paying customers, the schedule has been updated.

https://nasatx.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/05/Schedule_Hallett_2018.pdf

Fbody383
05-25-2018, 02:20 PM
AWWWW YISSSSS!!!! Summer shootout... Jander should just grid and run with AI.

BryanL
05-25-2018, 02:33 PM
Registered now with the schedule change. Add one more mid pack slacker to the list. Randy says there might be four from CO coming that aren't signed up.

Guess I have to install the clutch now.

Fbody383
05-25-2018, 02:43 PM
So who's going to Hallett? Just trying to figure out the dinner menu. Meat good. Do we need a thread for grub? Gotta have some Mosty buffalo chicken dip... and Natty Light(s). I'll see what the OIF crew is thinking too.

michaelmosty
05-25-2018, 03:13 PM
Raegan will bring a batch of buffalo chicken dip and I'll bring a newly designed Hallett stache. :^)

rleng1
05-25-2018, 06:16 PM
Guys,
The easiest way to fix an issue is to pick up the phone and call Will. He’s doing a lot better at being available (phone or text) to listen to your concerns as customers. Throwing down negative posts won’t help anyone (our group or Will).. There are more people than you realize. If we want the series to sustain itself and grow, it needs to project itself as it really is... a bunch of budget racers that spend 5-6 weekends a year sharing a common passion while burning dinosaurs, drinking beer, eating BBQ, and talking about cars... I understand the racing is important, but the social aspect is paramount for most. Hell, I don’t even have a car anymore and just enjoy hanging out...

Just remember that some things evolve and changes need to be made at times to grow the global business. Sometimes that is safety related (HANS, forward facing cameras, etc) and some of it is to accommodate other groups that are growing.

We need to stay positive to continue for AI/CMC to grow!

Note:
You spoke as paying customers, the schedule has been updated.

https://nasatx.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/05/Schedule_Hallett_2018.pdf

Marshall,
I agree. But management needs to communicate to customers before making wholesale changes.
Just because someone wants to change, doesn’t mean the entire group wants to change.
Change is necessary to improve, I get that, but data and details need to be obtained, reviewed and discussed, before changes are implemented.
You make changes without discussion, you will get backlash from your customers.
No let’s go. It’s Hallett, and it’s on.
Where is OIF bbq dinner menu?

rleng1
05-25-2018, 07:01 PM
Ok, 11 CMC signed up. If we are going to request 4 races, let’s register and put on a show.
Why is Jander so fast? Did he lose weight?

rleng1
05-26-2018, 10:07 AM
Ok, now 14 cmc cars. Hallett is only 2 weeks out. Francis? Mozander? Weston?

michaelmosty
05-26-2018, 04:36 PM
Where can you see the list? Let's get that count up to 20!!!

Sook
05-26-2018, 05:48 PM
AWWWW YISSSSS!!!! Summer shootout... Jander should just grid and run with AI.

Isn't Jander a Hallett rookie?

Damn it. I am too.

rleng1
05-26-2018, 06:22 PM
Nice. Just ask Leinert to show you around the track. He knows where the snack bar is, as well as the tire wall coming out of the bitch. Oh yeah, the folks in the snack bar know Leinert as well.

rleng1
05-26-2018, 06:24 PM
[QUOTE=michaelmosty;79751]Where can you see the list? Let's get that count up to 20!!![/QUOT

Go like you were registering for the event and hit the entry list button. ��
These youngins and their technology.

Supercharged111
05-26-2018, 06:38 PM
Ok, now 14 cmc cars. Hallett is only 2 weeks out. Francis? Mozander? Weston?

Ugh, you gonna make me sign up on my phone? Rob is a punk, he's going to a wedding now instead. His priorities seem out of whack.

Post the applicants, I can't see them. How do you? I can only see signups for RM.

rleng1
05-26-2018, 11:26 PM
Go to events to register and hit entry list button.
OMG. Now the military cannot figure it out.

Supercharged111
05-27-2018, 05:37 AM
We don't figure things out, we do what we're told.

Fbody383
05-27-2018, 05:18 PM
Ok, now 14 cmc cars. Hallett is only 2 weeks out. Francis? Mozander? Weston? I'm planning on being there and thought I had registered. Must have been the COTA in then out, then Nationals early-bird that confused me. Guess I should get registered.

mach1
05-27-2018, 09:19 PM
I heard a rumor a busted up 4th gen bird may show to help with the car count and eat some mustang brisket.

Al Fernandez
05-28-2018, 07:54 AM
Man this thread is good tv. It has drama, tragedy, comedy...
Anyway I’m in for Hallett and reasonably confident I won’t end up going on a business trip at the last minute

dtanker65
05-28-2018, 10:22 AM
I have a friend who has rented the track on Thursday, but he is not going to be able to attend. His deposit is non-refundable so there are slots for up to 5 cars. Sean was planning to use one slot anybody else interested?

Trublu
05-28-2018, 07:05 PM
I have a friend who has rented the track on Thursday, but he is not going to be able to attend. His deposit is non-refundable so there are slots for up to 5 cars. Sean was planning to use one slot anybody else interested?

What’s the cost Dennis?

dtanker65
05-28-2018, 07:37 PM
1200 remains to be paid, this includes the corner workers. 5 cars max on track at one time.

rleng1
05-30-2018, 11:16 AM
I'm planning on being there and thought I had registered. Must have been the COTA in then out, then Nationals early-bird that confused me. Guess I should get registered.

Well?? What is it, mate?

BryanL
05-30-2018, 03:04 PM
Last day to save $50. For the technology challenged Mustang drivers we are up to 17 in CMC Let's get that to 19 so I can get a new set of rr's

Jander-follow me on Friday morning and I'll show you the line then in the afternoon I'll show you the quickest way to get a soft serve ice cream cone!

mach1
05-30-2018, 05:17 PM
So Jander is the favorite for SS Champ?

MikeP99Z
05-30-2018, 06:43 PM
Jander-show me video on Friday afternoon and I'll explain what Bryan is doing wrong with his line, and how you can be quicker. ;)

ShadowBolt
05-30-2018, 09:27 PM
Jander-show me video on Friday afternoon and I'll explain what Bryan is doing wrong with his line, and how you can be quicker. ;)

Maybe so but your line is not close enough to get an ice cream cone during the white flag lap.

JJ

Fbody383
05-30-2018, 09:44 PM
Well?? What is it, mate? Supposed to be in with a COTA transfer/refund scheme as the Brits say. Now if I can get everything else off the lift and get some brakes on a 3rd gen... and the hauler hotel... might just make it.

Cody Powell
05-31-2018, 09:58 AM
Thanks Marshall for getting the schedule fixed! I would have come regardless and I love the format, best racing evvaaa! I vote for a full field invert at least once....pussies will never be heroes!!
Where the fat is Patterson? Casey?!?
On a side note I’m bringing a shit ton of beer to make up for everyone’s beer I have stolen.
I know the Aussie drinks Miller lite....ewwww. Any other requests?

AllZWay
05-31-2018, 10:56 AM
Thanks Marshall for getting the schedule fixed! I would have come regardless and I love the format, best racing evvaaa! I vote for a full field invert at least once....pussies will never be heroes!!
On a side note I’m bringing a shit ton of beer to make up for everyone’s beer I have stolen.

Inverts are where the real fun is at. :D

MikeP99Z
05-31-2018, 11:54 AM

I'm registered, it just hasn't been changed from course official to AI. Casey is out.

Supercharged111
05-31-2018, 02:01 PM
How are you guys viewing the entry list? For RM events I simply navigate to the event and the entry list button is up top. I'm not getting that for Hallett and my magical director rights don't work out of region.

Supercharged111
05-31-2018, 02:42 PM

Careful now, you never know what kind of things someone will ask a guy to bring from CO.

ShadowBolt
05-31-2018, 04:12 PM
Careful now, you never know what kind of things someone will ask a guy to bring from CO.

That's exactly what I was thinking.

JJ

BryanL
05-31-2018, 04:20 PM

Cody - are you coming because you got them to approve you running your AI car in CMC? If the entries work out maybe I'll pull my restrictor and hop into AI.

And do you really not know what kind of beer you need to bring? Just make sure you pack your skirt and coconuts, too.

Randy - maybe you need to teach your director about the internet. I'll teach ours.

https://nasaproracing.com/events/2834/entry_list?direction=asc&sort=class

Pranav
05-31-2018, 04:41 PM
Registration fee for Friday test and tune goes up by $25 tomorrow:
https://hallettracing.configio.com/pd/512/?code=8fdXZvLZCj

martinsntx
05-31-2018, 06:11 PM
1st Annual Hallet Slip & Flip Shootout - Saturday 7 start at the hill
Martin Motorsports and Powell Racing are hosting a slip and flip tournament. You tube it.
A slip and slide will be set up on the hill and a table filled will be ice cold Keystone light (per Michael's request) solo cups at bottom. Assemble your race team of 4. Practice your cup flipping skills. Bring your bathing suit. Winner trophies will be awarded.

ShadowBolt
05-31-2018, 07:23 PM
Registration fee for Friday test and tune goes up by $25 tomorrow:
https://hallettracing.configio.com/pd/512/?code=8fdXZvLZCj

Thanks Pranav! You saved me $25.00. You can expect a point by......on Friday......well maybe on Thursday.

JJ

Supercharged111
05-31-2018, 10:30 PM
Cody - are you coming because you got them to approve you running your AI car in CMC? If the entries work out maybe I'll pull my restrictor and hop into AI.

Man, you're determined to get that drive thru finished aren't you?

ShadowBolt
06-01-2018, 01:45 PM
Do we think we can get all our drivers back from Europe in time for racing at Hallett.

rleng1
06-01-2018, 10:04 PM
Where's the Hallet dinner thread? Francis?

Supercharged111
06-01-2018, 11:18 PM

I've been bugging him, he's tracking.

michaelmosty
06-02-2018, 09:12 AM
1st Annual Hallet Slip & Flip Shootout - Saturday 7 start at the hill
Martin Motorsports and Powell Racing are hosting a slip and flip tournament. You tube it.
A slip and slide will be set up on the hill and a table filled will be ice cold Keystone light (per Michael's request) solo cups at bottom. Assemble your race team of 4. Practice your cup flipping skills. Bring your bathing suit. Winner trophies will be awarded.

Looks awesome, can't beat beer and water slides!!!

Al Fernandez
06-04-2018, 12:51 PM

That's what I was wondering! Randy, you're doing beans for sure, right?

centerville
06-04-2018, 07:41 PM
No car this weekend so I am renting a trailer so I have ac to sleep in. A couple questions. Is there power where you all park at Hallett? Do I need to reserve a spot now at the track? I am at a conference out of town now so I probably won't make it out till Friday evening unless something changes. Anything else I should be aware of?

Sook
06-04-2018, 11:58 PM
No car this weekend so I am renting a trailer so I have ac to sleep in. A couple questions. Is there power where you all park at Hallett? Do I need to reserve a spot now at the track? I am at a conference out of town now so I probably won't make it out till Friday evening unless something changes. Anything else I should be aware of?

The sheds have power, if you're not close to one of those you might need a generator.

Not really a problem, but you have to cross the track to get in to the paddock which is awesome. If you haven't been there before make sure you give point-byebyebye's as you get on track with the trailer.

- Josh

Sook
06-04-2018, 11:59 PM
Michael is one hell of a driver, I learned something from this video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X7dMXSCegTg

Supercharged111
06-05-2018, 09:35 AM

His on board video is the reason I didn't join Derek in the close trees back in 2015. I shot for the far trees on the right and slithered away with no (more) damage.

mach1
06-05-2018, 01:32 PM

Wow! Nice move

Pranav
06-05-2018, 03:40 PM
I spent more time getting my air conditioned luxury tent setup together and fixing the HVAC blower on my truck than working on the race car this past few weeks.

Last week the blower started to die, so I thought I might take the opportunity to "upgrade" to the SUV/minivan version for more flow, but accidentally popped the blower's fusible which is part of a combined fusible link cartridge that is a pain to replace.

So I did this instead:
https://photos.app.goo.gl/cyLhEzhXjIHf1SA73

I'm available all weekend for any electrical ghetto rigging anyone may need.

AllZWay
06-05-2018, 03:55 PM

I had a failure in the same place and this video helped me to know where to bail.

https://vimeo.com/25063650

ShadowBolt
06-05-2018, 04:14 PM
James, I wish you and Glenn were going to be with us this weekend. You so maybe I could finally outrun you and Glenn to watch and laugh at him spinning in the Bitch every third lap.

JJ

AllZWay
06-05-2018, 04:47 PM
James, I wish you and Glenn were going to be with us this weekend. You so maybe I could finally outrun you and Glenn to watch and laugh at him spinning in the Bitch every third lap.

JJ

I was actually planning to come watch, but Jaycie is playing in a soccer tournament in Colorado this weekend.

RichardP
06-05-2018, 05:06 PM
You so maybe I could finally outrun you and Glenn to watch and laugh at him spinning in the Bitch every third lap.

JJ

Yep. Glenn spun multiple times in all the races and stayed up all night partying and drinking. Well, all the races except for the one that counted. He didn't put a foot wrong in the last race and won the Summer Shootout completely sleep deprived and hung over...

Richard P.

Rob Liebbe
06-05-2018, 08:07 PM
OK - I will be coming up on Friday, leaving Houston around 6 am for a quick job in Dallas and then heading north from 1-20 & 45 area around 11 am. If you need anything like starters, clutches, etc. picked up let me know. I will be coming through Dallas, Denison, Tulsa and Sandy Springs.

And for the new guys...my "off" at Hallet.

https://youtu.be/Fxe5lcuuYqs

Rob Liebbe
281-413-1948 cell

Supercharged111
06-05-2018, 10:14 PM
I had a failure in the same place and this video helped me to know where to bail.

https://vimeo.com/25063650

You guys should really try it on wet grass if you want a proper code brown.

Sook
06-06-2018, 07:53 AM
And for the new guys...my "off" at Hallet.

https://youtu.be/Fxe5lcuuYqs

Aw man, I thought the tire wall was going to be the dramatic part of the video.

ShadowBolt
06-06-2018, 08:01 AM
Aw man, I thought the tire wall was going to be the dramatic part of the video.

Several AI/CMC cars have been on top of the tire wall in The Bitch.

JJ

BryanL
06-06-2018, 09:00 AM
i was actually planning to come watch, but jaycie is playing in a soccer tournament in colorado this weekend.

premiere supercopa???

Sook
06-06-2018, 10:10 AM
Trying to change the front hubs last night, the spindle nut on the driver's side galled really bad (200+ ft-lbs of running torque). Found a spare supposedly in stock at a local salvage yard, hopefully the guy on the phone knows what he's talking about.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/znYMDErBsX85Rcp87

The passenger bearing was in horrible shape, fell apart when I pulled it off:
https://photos.app.goo.gl/Ht6ImOvoT6tx7K933

#cheatermustangprobz
- Josh

mach1
06-06-2018, 10:20 AM
Trying to change the front hubs last night, the spindle nut on the driver's side galled really bad (200+ ft-lbs of running torque). Found a spare supposedly in stock at a local salvage yard, hopefully the guy on the phone knows what he's talking about.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/znYMDErBsX85Rcp87

The passenger bearing was in horrible shape, fell apart when I pulled it off:
https://photos.app.goo.gl/Ht6ImOvoT6tx7K933

#cheatermustangprobz
- Josh

Damn, stock ford was a fancy nut, I think I used a new rock auto, not as fancy,
Not so good on the threads either :-/. So mustang hub life is 4ish years of racing, good to know.

michaelmosty
06-06-2018, 10:32 AM
Josh, Marshall and I have extra hubs and I'm pretty sure we have a stock spindle if needed. We are in North Dallas but let me know if you want to come grab them or if you want me to bring anything to Hallett. (Not sure what city you are in)

Sook
06-06-2018, 10:49 AM
Damn, stock ford was a fancy nut, I think I used a new rock auto, not as fancy,
Not so good on the threads either :-/. So mustang hub life is 4ish years of racing, good to know.

4 years is pretty amazing for the amount of abuse these things take. I have an extra factory ford nut luckily. I bought a new set of Timken bearings that are branded Timken Made in Korea (instead of Koyo) and I can't get them apart to grease them. They'll end up on the car just the way they are, with new studs.

Josh, Marshall and I have extra hubs and I'm pretty sure we have a stock spindle if needed. We are in North Dallas but let me know if you want to come grab them or if you want me to bring anything to Hallett. (Not sure what city you are in)

Thanks for the offer! I'm gonna try to get an extra hub locally as a spare. The car's got 94/95 spindles on it, Richard offered up a pair of 96+ spindles that'll go on tonight if the salvage yard one doesn't pan out. I really want to avoid redoing all the bumpsteer stuff if possible and just mess with the one side. I'm down in H-Town.

Just wouldn't be Hallett without last minute issues, changing hubs is supposed to be simple!

- Josh

blk96gt
06-06-2018, 11:02 AM
4 years is pretty amazing for the amount of abuse these things take. I have an extra factory ford nut luckily. I bought a new set of Timken bearings that are branded Timken Made in Korea (instead of Koyo) and I can't get them apart to grease them. They'll end up on the car just the way they are, with new studs.

Thanks for the offer! I'm gonna try to get an extra hub locally as a spare. The car's got 94/95 spindles on it, Richard offered up a pair of 96+ spindles that'll go on tonight if the salvage yard one doesn't pan out. I really want to avoid redoing all the bumpsteer stuff if possible and just mess with the one side. I'm down in H-Town.

Just wouldn't be Hallett without last minute issues, changing hubs is supposed to be simple!

- Josh

I've got some spare hubs that I carry with me that you can use if those don't work out.

AllZWay
06-06-2018, 11:35 AM
premiere supercopa???

No.. that looks like a good one, but for younger kids. Rocky Mountain Cup is what I think it is called.

cjlmlml
06-06-2018, 11:52 AM
Call Karen at Hallett 918 356 4814

centerville
06-06-2018, 10:01 PM
I know I am the new guy but if anyone needs anything let me know. I am not leaving till 1pm Friday, coming out of Ft Worth.

214 802-5003 Mike