PDA

View Full Version : Hallet grub

Fbody383
06-04-2018, 05:10 PM
Yeah been slackin, jump in here...

Find your name - add a note and I'll correct it here. We can catch up on Thursday evening for a Friday run into town if we need to. There is bulk ice fairly close if somebody has a big cooler. If you're new or just haven't been man enough to show up coughmozadercough lately - WELCOME! There will be enough if we all pitch in. As long as we have some plates/napkins/paper towels/wet wipes/plastic wear and Rub 2.0 it should be fine.

Review for sides and deserts.

3,2,1... Green green green green green!

OIF: probably 2 smokers
- Friday maybe roast some chickens
- Saturday Brisket 17-18lbs for the AI/CMC and close friends crew
- Saturday Midnight Ribs(tm) - if you have a preference for Sweet or Spicy might as well say

McComb: you could repeat last year...
Donor A: has offered some cash to offset expenses
013/6 Crew: cash
Mosty: Buffalo ranch yummy dip
Martins: Cheesy potatoes and "Market the shit outta that" ???
Downunder Racing: Japanezo poppers
Lienart "Drive Thru Racing": Cookies and ???
Pranav "Dont' touch the relays": plasticware/plates ???
Patterson: couple three rack of ribs / St. Louis style I think is what we've done?
Mozader "Red Dragon": bring me a step stool to get me on the podium and something to eat or drink ???
Curtis: We don't let trucks run CMC and keep Mozader under control. What you got?
82 "The Other Orange": Dain Bramage margaritas and technical support for the 4th gen
Cody Power: Beer(s)
Records: 5 racks, Fireball/Rumchata shots, coleslaw and Krauts
English: Three Racks and PIP Beans(tm) [I guess no tri-tip]
Jordan: Surprise the group ???
Josh: napkins/paper towels/financial support
Robertson the 32: ???
Margol: What did I miss???
Heather: just show up and have fun - you can't possibly eat that much
Centerville: beer and cash... (my kind of guy)
Team Green 55: "happy to make a contribution"
Liebbe: Helper. Or something. "Texas, our Texas..."
All AI/CMC crew: If I missed you and you want to pitch in, cash always works or talk your driver into appropriate point-bys

Sook
06-04-2018, 05:59 PM
Because neither my truck nor car are ready I'll get the easy stuff, napkins + paper towels! Because that definitely won't be enough I'll bring some cash.

- Josh

centerville
06-04-2018, 07:44 PM
I can bring beer and cash.

Mike

drecords
06-04-2018, 08:32 PM
I'm bringing most of a 1.75L bottle of fireball that well mix with rumchata to make sure I get an advantage on Sunday. Additionally, we will bring additional racks of ribs (is 5 racks enough??) And how about an additional large side of coleslaw? Let me know...I have myself + wife + 2 bmw guys sleeping in my trailer who are good fun despite their unfortunate choice in vehicle. So let me know what those freeloaders can bring...

rleng1
06-04-2018, 08:43 PM
I'm in for the new improved PIP beans from Tasmania, and 3 racks of ribs. Glad you showed up. Wouldn't be the same without you.

mach1
06-04-2018, 09:36 PM
$100 from the 013/6 crew sound good? Are you at max meat cooking capacity?

Trublu
06-04-2018, 09:56 PM
We are on for japanezo poppers and what we can offer to the already awesome English Beans

Martin and I had talked of a keg, there’s a glimmmer of hope there but fading fast.

ShadowBolt
06-05-2018, 07:08 AM
David,

Are you guys getting stuck feeding the entire field again this year? If not and it's just us I will be glad to make a contribution. If you are feeding the entire field you don't need to have to feed the 55 crew also.

JJ

ShadowBolt
06-05-2018, 07:10 AM
We are on for japanezo poppers and what we can offer to the already awesome English Beans

Martin and I had talked of a keg, there’s a glimmmer of hope there but fading fast.

Keystone?

JJ

Storm Trooper
06-05-2018, 07:20 AM
Daniels 5 racks
Randy 3 racks
Awesome thanks

Storm Trooper
06-05-2018, 07:23 AM
WE ARE NOT FEEDING THE MASSES!
But are happy to feed the AI/CMC Family!

OIF

ShadowBolt
06-05-2018, 08:58 AM
WE ARE NOT FEEDING THE MASSES!
But are happy to feed the AI/CMC Family!

OIF

Great. That was a mess last year. The other group dropped the ball and ended up making nothing.

JJ

Sook
06-05-2018, 09:16 AM
Great. That was a mess last year. The other group dropped the ball and ended up making nothing.

JJ

What's the story on what happened last year?

Pranav
06-05-2018, 10:00 AM
Alright, I'll bring a big thing of silverware, cups, lots of tortilla chips, the good spicy quac from HEB. If time permits I may try whip some bean dip or queso together on site. I'll bring some beers too.

What's the story on what happened last year?

Pretty much what Jerry said; two other "race" groups were tasked to help feed the whole field in addition to AI/CMC, and did nothing, so we had a hoard of hungry people we tried to feed with what we had. Not cool.

Fbody383
06-05-2018, 06:25 PM
What's the story on what happened last year? Will asked what it would cost to provide for some XX number of meals for folks in addition to the AWESOME AI/CMC crew. We told him, he came through, so for Saturday dinner we had 6 chickens, 5 or 10 lbs of sausage, potato salad, and 3 briskets. As you've heard, the other "volunteers" didn't actually come through. We almost tossed a dude out for asking for BBQ sauce for the brisket.

To be fair - Will did exactly what he said he would do. It was a bit of work and, since i'm being fair, we didn't get nearly enough "thank you's" for the number of people that came through.

But we did sit on the best brisket and carve it up for our guys... it was pretty darn good.

Rob Liebbe
06-05-2018, 07:49 PM
OK - add me to the "want to contribute list". I will be driving up from Dallas Friday early afternoon. I will be there for Friday evening, Saturday day and night and leaving Sunday mid-morning. I can stop along the way and pick stuff up in Tulsa if you call or text me by about noon on Friday. Please let me know what I can do.

Rob Liebbe
281-413-1948 cell

ShadowBolt
06-05-2018, 09:20 PM
Will asked what it would cost to provide for some XX number of meals for folks in addition to the AWESOME AI/CMC crew. We told him, he came through, so for Saturday dinner we had 6 chickens, 5 or 10 lbs of sausage, potato salad, and 3 briskets. As you've heard, the other "volunteers" didn't actually come through. We almost tossed a dude out for asking for BBQ sauce for the brisket.

To be fair - Will did exactly what he said he would do. It was a bit of work and, since i'm being fair, we didn't get nearly enough "thank you's" for the number of people that came through.

But we did sit on the best brisket and carve it up for our guys... it was pretty darn good.

No it was not Will's fault. The other groups that were supposed to be cooking dropped the ball.

JJ

rleng1
06-06-2018, 12:03 AM
Storm Tropper and Liebbe will be there? How cool.
How come Liebbe has his name on everybody’s car?
Who likes Margaritas?

blk96gt
06-06-2018, 08:31 AM
What can I bring?

I like margaritas. Want me to bring some tequila??

Daniel Allford
06-06-2018, 04:17 PM
Red Shift Margaritas *
Are belted in and ready to go.
Dan Allford #82

*Guaranteed to cause brain damage

Fbody383
06-06-2018, 05:10 PM
Aiiigghhttt... bout time to be offline. We can circle up Tomorrow and see if we have any gaps.

Travel safe.

chris-CMC#35
06-06-2018, 08:40 PM
McComb is in.