PDA

View Full Version : need info for awards for R1 and R3.

GlennCMC70
10-23-2006, 12:35 AM
if anyone knows from what position Mike Bell started in R1, please post it here.

for R3, i need to know what position those who did not run qual started from.
Covini
Mostly
Liebbe
Rueth

question - how do we deside grid w/ numerous folks not qualifing?

Mike Bell
10-23-2006, 06:09 AM
Sorry Glenn, I was so far back in all the grids I never bothered to pick up any qual or results sheets. Thanks for chasing this for me tho.

Mike Bell
10-23-2006, 09:03 AM
Results are up on mylaps.com already but it is missing the qual session on Saturday for some reason.

AI#97
10-23-2006, 09:29 AM
The answer to this for AI R3 is pretty easy to figure out! Tell AJ to send that certificate my way!

Race 1 might be Marvel...3rd to first I believe.

Waco Racer
10-23-2006, 09:39 AM

If you have no qualifying time you start at the back. If there is more than one then it is first come first serve.

Rob Liebbe
10-23-2006, 09:47 AM
if anyone knows from what position Mike Bell started in R1, please post it here.

for R3, i need to know what position those who did not run qual started from.
Covini
Mostly
Liebbe
Rueth

Corey and I started on the last row with me on the outside. David Armstrong actually started behind Corey and I now that I think of it. I also remember Todd and Mosty going out in front of me while sitting on grid.

Hope this helps. I was also curious how the non-qualifiers were lined up in grid, but I accepted the fact that I might start dead last by my choice of not qualifying.

Note to Burch - I don't care if you think I'm a pussy for not qualifying in the rain!!!!

GlennCMC70
10-23-2006, 02:11 PM
i still need to know where Mike B was grid'ed for R1. who was in front, behind, or beside him?

R3 info helped.

AI is done. the award is a store credit towards any purchase over $150 and excludes tires and something else.
once i have the info on Mike, i'll post the results for all in a new thread.

Mike Bell
10-23-2006, 02:29 PM
Glenn,

I remember now, I didn't get a qual time on Saturday (car was running badly, came in and didn't complete the qual lap). Only folks behind me on grid were RaceCraft students. That's probably why mylaps doesn't show a qual session for me on Saturday as I didn't trigger the timing loop.

Todd Covini
10-23-2006, 11:36 PM

If you have no qualifying time you start at the back. If there is more than one then it is first come first serve.

Yup...that was the reason for R3. It was first come first serve for us non-qualifiers. Other things are taken into consideration (like prior experiance) when a provisional licensees are starting from the back.

I'm curious as to the reason for the question. Is there another conspiracy theory brewing? :lol:

-=- Todd

GlennCMC70
10-24-2006, 06:31 AM
read the title Todd, PST Hard Charger Award.

Todd Covini
10-25-2006, 08:49 PM

That's weird.

On my computer the title reads "need info for awards for R1 and R3" Oh well...must be my firewall or something. :roll: :lol:

-=- Todd

AI#97
10-25-2006, 08:58 PM

That's weird.

On my computer the title reads "need info for awards for R1 and R3" Oh well...must be my firewall or something. :roll: :lol:

-=- Todd

I think you had that wig on just a little too tight and the blood hasn't returned to your brain yet.... :lol:

GlennCMC70
10-26-2006, 12:08 AM

That's weird.

-=- Todd

read what i'm thinking, not what i typed! its always something w/ you "conspiracy types". :shock:

Todd Covini
10-26-2006, 10:22 PM
I'm guilty of being overly paranoid this time, Glenn.
My bad...my bad.
Let's hope to bury this hatchet during the off season.

-=- Todd

GlennCMC70
10-26-2006, 10:40 PM
:D