PDA

View Full Version : Toyo Regional Money

Cody Powell
11-30-2018, 02:33 PM
Has anyone turned in for their regional championship money?
I haven't seen the official season points either.
If you have done this please point me in the proper direction.
Thanks
Cody

michaelmosty
11-30-2018, 04:11 PM
I submitted mine and it is currently on hold with Toyo.
I went to this link and just took a picture of the season points because I couldn't find a way to download the file.
https://speedhive.mylaps.com/Organizations/129533/Championships

I then did the online form just like a normal weekend event and submitted that as well.

I'm expecting to have to call them to get it finalized buy maybe I'll be surprised, haha.

Supercharged111
12-03-2018, 10:19 AM
I got mine back (RM). I only submitted the points as an attachment. Still required a phone call to get it through as their pea brains couldn't comprehend the concept of anything outside a single race weekend. Toyo is not the one fulfilling these approvals, it's some 3rd party organization

drecords
12-10-2018, 11:25 PM
I got mine back (RM). I only submitted the points as an attachment. Still required a phone call to get it through as their pea brains couldn't comprehend the concept of anything outside a single race weekend. Toyo is not the one fulfilling these approvals, it's some 3rd party organization

Just tried this route with mine. *Crosses Fingers*

michaelmosty
12-11-2018, 10:58 AM
I had to call them and upload more documents yesterday. We'll see what happens.
It almost seems like they are trying to make it so difficult people just give up, haha.

Supercharged111
12-11-2018, 10:59 PM
They tried getting me to upload individual race results but I stood my ground and eventually someone with some reading comprehension gave the OK on their end.

drecords
12-12-2018, 05:48 PM
Well, I've now uploaded results, the contingency claim form and now they want 'rebate award application form.' there must be a better way. LOL

t500hps
12-12-2018, 10:47 PM
Well, I've now uploaded results, the contingency claim form and now they want 'rebate award application form.' there must be a better way. LOL

Several of us in Mid Atlantic had to send an email asking why the claims were on hold because we believed we had sent everything. Each of us got a response that it was in error and all of ours were approved that day.

mach1
12-14-2018, 04:47 PM
It almost seems like they are trying to make it so difficult people just give up, haha.

Been feeling this way with most of the contingencies lately :(

michaelmosty
12-14-2018, 05:22 PM
Got this back today, how convenient.....

Hello Michael,

Thank you for your email.

Upon further review of your claim, it appears your claim was placed on hold in error. We do apologize for any inconvenience this has caused.

We are pleased to let you know your claim has now been approved. Please allow 5-7 business days to receive your certificate by email.

Please let us know if you have any further questions or concerns.

Regards,
Kayla
Toyo Tires Rewards

39PitCrew
12-15-2018, 08:25 PM
Got this back today, how convenient.....

We are pleased to let you know your claim has now been approved. Please allow 5-7 business days to receive your certificate by email.

Toyo Tires Rewards

Why does it take 5-7 business days to email a fricken form letter with
a redemption code/serial number (or whatever)?
Claim "Approved".
Copy generic email.
Enter recipient name/email address.
Fill in award code.
Click "SEND"

How hard can it be?
Isn't this their JOB?

Supercharged111
12-17-2018, 11:20 AM
Yes, but unfortunately this job was farmed out to the lowest bidder. We're like .1% of their day to day. I still don't think this is an acceptable level of quality regardless.

Cody Powell
12-20-2018, 02:24 PM
I don't know what you guys did to light a fire under these folks, but they turned mine around in 24 hours.