PDA

View Full Version : Racers Sale and Auction - Moved to Dallas

AllZWay
10-25-2006, 04:47 PM
This was once a really good show, but Ft. Worth started charging too much and in turn it started costing racers too much to attend.

It is being moved this year to Dallas Market Hall. The cost to enter has been dropped to $15.

I am not sure it will be good or not this year. The one last year was horrible.....but I still thought some of you might be interested in attending.

http://sliderracing.com/Flyers/2006racerauction.jpg

mitchntx
10-25-2006, 06:57 PM
Lots of good pit and support gear sold here at very affordable prices.

I bought all 4 of my fuel jugs at this show for $10 each. Adel clamps in bulk, rivets, tools, window nets, brake bias valves ... all top notch stuff.

It's typically priced at or below internet pricing, plus no sales tax nor shipping. And cash talks!

y5e06
10-25-2006, 07:35 PM
edit: appologies if poluting your post. not intending to make this thread negative, just my experience... but:

I went last year, driving from Austin. TOTAL waste of time and fuel, even if you lived there. That's my experience.
may be different this year?

mitchntx
10-25-2006, 07:55 PM
I couldn't agree more, Morgan.

Last year was absolutely a bust. Nothing like years prior.

AllZWay
10-26-2006, 08:15 AM
Morgan... last years was a complete disaster, but previous years were really good.

I am not sure if I will go this year or not, but since the entry has been lowered I might.