PDA

View Full Version : Kevin Jander Wins ANOTHER Award

Daniel Allford
03-13-2019, 02:33 PM
Just kidding, Kevin won enough already.

This award goes to the CMC racer who is ALWAYS happy to loan you a part and (almost) ALWAYS has a spare for you to use: Pravav Patel

I carry a ton of spares but frequently we have to impose on Pranav. It happened at Cresson last weekend. My torque arm bushing disappeared on the cool down lap of R2. Pranav had one, of course.

Pranav your award, a NEW poly torque arm bushing, pictured below, is on its way.

THANKS WE APPRECIATE YOU!!!

Dan "sorry I don't have a cute screen name" Allford #82

ShadowBolt
03-13-2019, 03:56 PM
Your preaching to the choir Dan. Pranav has an auto parts store in his truck. I did find something he did not have last weekend (MAF cleaner) but you are right about how great he is about helping others.

JJ

Sook
03-13-2019, 04:09 PM
Your preaching to the choir Dan. Pranav has an auto parts store in his truck. I did find something he did not have last weekend (MAF cleaner) but you are right about how great he is about helping others.

JJ

Aw man, I could have loaned Pranav the MAF cleaner to loan to you! There's a reason we're CMC #50 and #51.

- Josh

BryanL
03-13-2019, 05:07 PM
Nice job Pranav taking an award from Kevin. Didn't know a control arm should be part of the spares as I have never seen one break.

Daniel Allford
03-13-2019, 05:42 PM
Nice job Pranav taking an award from Kevin. Didn't know a control arm should be part of the spares as I have never seen one break.

I HAVE broken A Arms so i carry a spare pair. Well I did until Heather broke one last weekend.

Now that I've broken a torque bushing I have a spare.

Dan

Pranav
03-13-2019, 09:16 PM
Haha thanks guys!

I'll be adding control arms and a t56 to the list soon.

Fbody383
03-14-2019, 06:35 PM
I'll be adding control arms and a t56 to the list soon. Just race it in 4th...

ShadowBolt
03-15-2019, 07:15 AM
Haha thanks guys!

I'll be adding control arms and a t56 to the list soon.

Could you add a Ford TKO600RR please? Just in case.

JJ

Suck fumes
03-15-2019, 07:38 AM
If you can break a tko 600RR I will give you an award. That would take talent to do haha

rleng1
03-15-2019, 09:51 AM
Thats a torque arm, BL, and I broke one last year at hallet. Just when i thought my weekend was over, Al says I'll be right back.
5 mins later he comes riding up on his 4 wheeler with a new torque arm. "where did you get that?", i asked. Pranav Auto Parts. Even had the clam shell to hold the bushing on. (I had a new bushing).
Thanks Pranav for all you do and for racing with us.

Sook
03-15-2019, 10:58 AM
If you can break a tko 600RR I will give you an award. That would take talent to do haha

Easy to break if you're granny shifting and not double clutching like you should. :p

- Josh

BryanL
03-18-2019, 01:59 PM
Thats a torque arm, BL, and I broke one last year at hallet. Just when i thought my weekend was over, Al says I'll be right back.
5 mins later he comes riding up on his 4 wheeler with a new torque arm. "where did you get that?", i asked. Pranav Auto Parts. Even had the clam shell to hold the bushing on. (I had a new bushing).
Thanks Pranav for all you do and for racing with us.

Heather broke a front lower A control arm at Cresson not the torque arm. Don't think she jumped the car at Rattlesnake either.

mach1
03-18-2019, 02:03 PM
Heather broke a front lower A control arm at Cresson not the torque arm. Don't think she jumped the car at Rattlesnake either.

Pics?

michaelmosty
03-18-2019, 02:24 PM

Ahh, the good ole Rattlesnake jump, that was crazy!!! I still remember thinking we could fix the oil pan with JB Weld, haha.

Suck fumes
03-18-2019, 04:11 PM
I still remember when Glenn launched the front of his car for 5 feet in the air on turn 3 at TWS.... that was wild!

marshall_mosty
03-26-2019, 12:37 PM
Ahh, the good ole Rattlesnake jump, that was crazy!!! I still remember thinking we could fix the oil pan with JB Weld, haha.
It was JB weld, rivets, and a soda can...