PDA

View Full Version : Hallett Garages

centerville
04-12-2019, 08:53 PM
I noticed today I could register for Hallett but garages or carports are not listed. I assume I need to contact them directly. Anyone want to split space with me?

Fbody383
04-13-2019, 08:47 AM
// and the story of Hallett Raceport lore begins //

Storm Trooper
04-13-2019, 09:12 AM
Eight years on the waiting list… Still waiting!

Find a friend, and share. ;)

michaelmosty
04-13-2019, 06:02 PM
Everyone that has one for this year reserved and paid for them during last years event. Like Sean said they have been sold out for years and just always renewed by the current renters. If a space comes available from someone in our group, they will usually post on here first.

64GunPilot
04-13-2019, 09:46 PM
I noticed today I could register for Hallett but garages or carports are not listed. I assume I need to contact them directly. Anyone want to split space with me?

I don't see the link to sign up for Hallett? This is the page I was going to https://nasatx.com/schedule/ Is there a different page to sign up?

Prior to Hallett, my driving resume will only consist of HPDE 1 @ Roebling Road GA, and HPDE 2 @ CMP - S. Carolina, and possibly Apex @ Cresson June 3rd. IDK if I'll have climbed the ladder to get into HPDE 3/4 @ Hallett.

Drivers edge has spots open June 8-9 MSR-H. I need to decide quickly as those drivers edge spots will be gone soon.

Sook
04-14-2019, 12:54 PM
I don't see the link to sign up for Hallett? This is the page I was going to https://nasatx.com/schedule/ Is there a different page to sign up?

Prior to Hallett, my driving resume will only consist of HPDE 1 @ Roebling Road GA, and HPDE 2 @ CMP - S. Carolina, and possibly Apex @ Cresson June 3rd. IDK if I'll have climbed the ladder to get into HPDE 3/4 @ Hallett.

Drivers edge has spots open June 8-9 MSR-H. I need to decide quickly as those drivers edge spots will be gone soon.

https://www.nasaproracing.com/events

Scroll down to TX region.

- Josh

centerville
04-14-2019, 11:18 PM
LOL. I figured there was something I was missing. See you all there!

centerville
04-15-2019, 10:53 PM
How much gas do you all bring for the car? Saturday evening gas run? Trying to figure out how much I will need for everything.

drecords
04-16-2019, 04:21 PM
How much gas do you all bring for the car? Saturday evening gas run? Trying to figure out how much I will need for everything.

8 5gal cans filled to 6 gals.

centerville
04-16-2019, 11:21 PM
Damn I'm going to need a fuel trailer with the generator too.

Fbody383
04-17-2019, 06:29 AM
They usually have fuel on site. Last year we brought some 93 and then just bought some at the track.

There's 91 close by but no 93.

drecords
04-17-2019, 10:34 AM
Damn I'm going to need a fuel trailer with the generator too.

I bring 4 empty cans and full up down the street for the generators since they don't need 93.

centerville
04-17-2019, 07:56 PM
Thanks guys. I have to have 93 for the car so I will order more cans.

64GunPilot
04-18-2019, 09:47 AM

Got lucky and slid into a slot for Sebring Florida tomorrow & saturday to replace the cancelled MIR, and Eagles Canyon events. Still trying to make HPDE3 to Hallett.

64GunPilot
05-10-2019, 10:12 PM
Got Checked into HPDE3. Signed up for Hallett and will be there for Test n Tune Friday morning as well. I talked to Scott Adams regarding passenger policy for Texas Region. Passengers are allowed in HPDE 3/4. So you don't have to be an instructor like the SE region requires. Looking forward to some coaching and joining you guys for my first appearance.

Supercharged111
05-11-2019, 11:27 AM
So your first NASA TX experience will be Hallett? You've totally bypassed the gateway drug.

64GunPilot
05-11-2019, 06:50 PM
So your first NASA TX experience will be Hallett? You've totally bypassed the gateway drug.

Pretty much. My first 3 DE's here in the South East were the gateway, but I suppose Hallett with be the overdose. I have hopes of continuing the climb the ladder towards comp license preparation while there.

Supercharged111
05-12-2019, 03:56 PM
Pretty much. My first 3 DE's here in the South East were the gateway, but I suppose Hallett with be the overdose. I have hopes of continuing the climb the ladder towards comp license preparation while there.

Depends on how TX runs things, but you may be allowed to jump from 3 right to comp school if they deem you're ready.

Al Fernandez
05-14-2019, 06:51 PM
Nice Dylan!

I don’t know about you guys, but my Hallett carport is listed on my will.