PDA

View Full Version : Just Checking In

64GunPilot
01-21-2020, 04:50 AM
Been away from the forum for awhile. Have been busy dodging ICBMs! But missing the track for sure. Dreaming of the day I can back on it. I also will be looking for comp school shortly after returning mid summer.

Dylan

Supercharged111
01-21-2020, 10:50 AM
Been away from the forum for awhile. Have been busy dodging ICBMs! But missing the track for sure. Dreaming of the day I can back on it. I also will be looking for comp school shortly after returning mid summer.

Dylan

Why aren't you busy shooting down missiles as opposed to hiding from them? Not a forum discussion, but a question that has bothered me. Stay safe.

64GunPilot
01-21-2020, 01:00 PM
Why aren't you busy shooting down missiles as opposed to hiding from them? Not a forum discussion, but a question that has bothered me. Stay safe.

Lets just say, there are some changes in progress. A few shots of whiskey and we can talk about it when I get back.

Al Fernandez
01-22-2020, 01:26 PM
Stay safe out there and hurry back. I'm sure there'll be some good video after this weekend to keep you going...

64GunPilot
04-06-2020, 05:44 AM
Looks like we are getting extended 60-90 days here in Iraq due to COVID-19. Puts me home sometime mid-September. This is such a nightmare for all of us. At least I have a job, and job security. I hope all of you guys are doing ok. Best wishes.

Fbody383
04-06-2020, 08:14 AM
Dylan, stay safe brother. Funny the forum has been Covid-quiet. Which is nice...

Some of us still need to put a car back together and it may take until the fall.

Supercharged111
04-06-2020, 01:26 PM
Dylan, stay safe brother. Funny the forum has been Covid-quiet. Which is nice...

Some of us still need to put a car back together and it may take until the fall.

This just gives my slow ass more time to debut a better prepared car this season.