PDA

View Full Version : CMC ROTY

Nick
10-30-2006, 11:13 PM
We got a taste of things to come with the pole in Houston.
He showed his driving and flying skills at Hallett.
His paint job looks great from all sides at close proximity, turn after turn.

Micheal Mosty CMC Rookie of the Year.

Congratulations.

macstang
10-30-2006, 11:18 PM
Congrats Michael.

Although my wife still has more track time than you lol....

Hope to beat ya next year, if I get a chance.

jeffburch
10-31-2006, 05:32 AM
Congratulations Michael!

Helluva Year!

jb

Mike Bell
10-31-2006, 06:54 AM
Great job Michael, congratulations Rookie! Can't wait to witness your sophomore slump, lol.

I keeeeeeeed, I keeeeeeeeeeed!! :lol:

marshall_mosty
10-31-2006, 08:10 AM
Congrats big bro! Unlike my AIX Rookie of the Year... you actually earned this one. Good job.

CMC17
10-31-2006, 08:17 AM
OMG!! Michael? Mosty? ROTY?

You guys sure about that?

LOL :D

WTG MICHAEL!!!!! Considering the company you are in, it's definitely quite the achievement!!!

I won't be so nice next season on-track. ;) LOL Seriously though, I never had a problem at all and felt comfortable going side-by-side inches apart anywhere on the track.

Again, CONGRATZ!!!!!

AllZWay
10-31-2006, 09:02 AM
Congrats Michael. :D

mitchntx
10-31-2006, 09:15 AM
Congrats ...

http://uk.geocities.com/lakelandcatclub@btinternet.com/Robbie_Imp4.jpg

oz98cobra
10-31-2006, 11:40 AM
Congratulations Michael!

We've spent a lot of time racing close to each other this year, and I have to say that at no time did you look or act like a rookie on the track - you have excellent car control skills, great situational awareness, lightning quick reflexes, and you drive with an attitude and maturity beyond what your rookie status would indicate!

I had a blast racing with you!

I got a hunch that all of us old fellas who think we are pretty fast are going to be digging mighty deep to find an answer for Michael next year!

michaelmosty
10-31-2006, 12:26 PM
Thanks everyone!!!!!
I can't begin to say how much fun I had this year. :D I thankfully got to "race" everyone this year. (Some for only a few seconds and some for the entire race.) At every event I had great competitive races and also learned many lessons for what a car can and can't do.
A special thanks to all the rookies for a great year of racing.
Morgan - awesome racing all year, especially TWS and MSR-H
Jerry - great R2 @ Hallett, I still hear the tire squeal from your move on me at Stop Sign :o
Micah - great racing at Houston in May, you sure know how to one-up my "off" at Hallett :wink:
Boudy - I had a blast during R4 in Houston, sorry about the pass under yellow :oops:
Lewis - great racing at Hallett, I hope to dice it up again next year
Steve - I hope to see you and the Camaro back on track next year
James - I hope the repairs go quick on the red and black machine, I need you to keep Morgan occupied for me :wink:

Also thanks to the veterans who helped show us rookies the way! It's amazing what you can learn from the old folks. :lol:

I look forward to an equally exciting 2007. "Cinch It Up"!!!

Rob Liebbe
11-01-2006, 08:52 AM
Also thanks to the veterans who helped show us rookies the way! It's amazing what you can learn from the old folks. :lol:

Who you callin' old - PUNK!!!!