PDA

View Full Version : Paging Bryan Curtis....

AI#97
03-12-2021, 10:26 PM
I need Bryan Curtis' contact information please. I know he had his car for sale and a few of the folks that contacted me were still looking. Figured I would send them his way.

Thanks,

Supercharged111
03-13-2021, 01:11 AM
I need Bryan Curtis' contact information please. I know he had his car for sale and a few of the folks that contacted me were still looking. Figured I would send them his way.

Thanks,

He only put it up cuz me and Rob sent his ass packin last October. :D

Supercharged111
03-13-2021, 11:31 AM
Sending PM.

t500hps
03-14-2021, 09:19 PM
I'm not quoting you but please delete or change his phone number. It's possible the number gets picked up and added to a phone bank list for car warranties, etc. I always list phone/email addresses by typing out as words (three zero three) or an email address using (at)....(dot) instead of the symbols.

Supercharged111
03-14-2021, 11:00 PM
I'm not quoting you but please delete or change his phone number. It's possible the number gets picked up and added to a phone bank list for car warranties, etc. I always list phone/email addresses by typing out as words (three zero three) or an email address using (at)....(dot) instead of the symbols.

Good call.

AllZWay
03-16-2021, 08:35 AM
Matt.. I have it it you didn't get it. We were supposed to go race dirt cars last week, but it was cancelled.

I think we might be going racing weekend after next.