PDA

View Full Version : Cresson 10/28 - 10/30

Sook
09-26-2022, 12:04 PM
Any takers? Already high price goes up today.

Josh

Gerno
09-26-2022, 08:14 PM
Any takers? Already high price goes up today.

Josh

I’ll be there for sure. So far it looks like we will be fighting it out with the Jordan’s and Lienart watching from the back… should be fun

Beyond the racing I was thinking that since last Cresson event leaving to grab burgers at Grumps didn’t work out too well so perhaps this time we could do a simple pot luck burger (or whatever) dinner Friday night to
get the weekend started? Something easy… and maybe the McFalls would hand out some more awesome breakfast tacos too??? Just a thought.

Also curious if any kids are coming and if we want to do anything as far as trick or treating for them.

michaelmosty
09-26-2022, 09:54 PM
I am signed up but not showing on the list.
Looks like so far we have me, Steve, Jordan’s, Leinart, and Crumpacker.

Sook
09-27-2022, 11:27 AM
I’m planning on going too. Anyone doing cheater practice?

Josh

Pranav
09-30-2022, 09:51 AM
I'll be back in January lol

Keep procrastinating on getting my crap together

BryanL
10-04-2022, 10:06 AM
No CBP for me. Didn't you get enough CBP two weekends ago? I won't be there till Saturday night so racing Sunday only.

By the way Josh-nice article in the Nasa Speed News-enjoyed reading it and congrats again on all the hard work paying off.

RichardP
10-04-2022, 05:48 PM
Didn't you get enough CBP two weekends ago?

That CBP was clockwise so not much help...

Richard P.

michaelmosty
10-12-2022, 10:40 AM
Current entries so far:

Steve Gernon
Team Jordan
Josh Sooknanan
Drew Fisher
Bryan Leinart
Sam Crumpacker
Michael Mosty

Who else is planning to sign up or is on the fence for attending?
I know Todd Spickard, who bought Fred's Mustang, is trying to get it coordinated to be able to race with us so not sure if that will work out or if he will be doing HPDE 4.

Fbody383
10-18-2022, 10:54 AM
You guys have a good time... maybe I'll be able to come hang out at ECR.

michaelmosty
10-27-2022, 01:49 PM
We'll miss you Dave and hope to see you at ECR!!
Looks like there will be rain on Friday and possibly Saturday. Will be interesting to see how slick it is on the new surface.
Looking forward to seeing y'all tomorrow!

Sook
10-27-2022, 02:52 PM
Bad news, my car is still in pieces and I've got too much going on to get it together to make the drive up tomorrow.

Going to put my energy into getting ready for ECR. Sorry guys, I hope the racing is great!

Josh