PDA

View Full Version : Dyno Sheets

Todd Covini
12-04-2006, 11:51 PM
With all the talk of tech & compliance & tear-downs & such in another thread, I thought I'd start our own thread on the subject and give y'all some insight.

We learned a lot of things at Nationals. One administrative nuance we're going to adopt here in Texas will be the following.

A Copy of Annual Dyno Sheets will be provided to the Series Directors.
In the past, we've looked at them and handed them back. For 2007, we'll be requesting a copy of all current dyno certifications for AI & CMC.
These dyno certs will be filed in a 3 ring binder divided by driver and can be used for reference at the scales or when needed.

Since dyno inspections ARE THE CORNERSTONE of this AI/CMC series, it is paramount that we retain the official dyno sheet of record. If you've changed something, be sure to notate your official dyno sheet on record with the directors or provide them with a new one to reflect the configuration you're running.

Bottom line...your dyno sheet on file represents your racecar configuration on track.

-=- Todd

GlennCMC70
12-05-2006, 12:32 AM
to add to that, i would get two copies of the dyno sheet from the shop you get your dyno cert done at.

leads to another topic. Dallas/Ft. Worth - Austin/San Antonio - Houston dyno days.

look for a new topic on that.