PDA

View Full Version : There's no plate like chrome for the hollandaise.

Todd Covini
12-17-2006, 10:09 PM
With Daron enjoying life and being "down under" for the holidays, I thought it'd be interesting to see where everyone else is heading this holiday season!

Personally, we'll be driving to Tampa to be with my side of the family over the Christmas/New Years break.

:?: Where will you be??? :?:

-=- Todd

gt40
12-17-2006, 10:17 PM
With Daron enjoying life and being "down under" for the holidays, I thought it'd be interesting to see where everyone is heading this holiday season!

Personally, I'll be driving to Tampa to be with my family over the Christmas/New Years break.

:?: Where will you be??? :?:

-=- ToddWell, seeing how my family is local, we'll be staying right here. (My brother is flying in from Vegas -- does that count?)

jeffburch
12-17-2006, 10:19 PM
I'll be in the garage (Bedford, Tx).

jb

macstang
12-17-2006, 10:21 PM
Mostly here in MS.

We may go take a ride as a family for a few days.

CMC17
12-17-2006, 10:30 PM
Going no where. Staying home with the wife and son enjoying being together wrenching on CMC17. 8)

marshall_mosty
12-18-2006, 08:22 AM
Having X-mas with my folks on Christmas Eve and driving to Lubbock Christmas morning to be with Trina's folks. Come back Wednesday to load the car on the trailer to "test & tune" & annual dyno at Cresson Thursday. Hopefully all will go well with the car so I can just spit shine it and put it under the cover for Feb!

Save a safe holidays guys, especially those of you who are traveling.

mitchntx
12-18-2006, 08:47 AM
Lubbock? I lived in Lubbock for a while. Went to elementary school there.

from 12/21 till 1/02 ... cutting, grinding and welding in WMC.

AllZWay
12-18-2006, 09:07 AM
I'll be visiting Paris for the Holidays. :wink:

I probably won't make it to the Eiffel Tower though. :P

Mike Bell
12-18-2006, 10:33 AM
I'm going to the Skip Barber/Derek Daly/Michael Schumacher/Richard Petty driver rehabilitation program in beautiful suburban Hooterville, KY. That's where old wannabee drivers get instruction on life after the driver's seat via online simulation and 60 second stints in the broadcast booth...

OK, really I'm headed off to St. Louis to be with the wife's family for Christmas.

gt40
12-18-2006, 10:36 AM
Having X-mas with my folks on Christmas Eve and driving to Lubbock Christmas morning to be with Trina's folks. Come back Wednesday to load the car on the trailer to "test & tune" & annual dyno at Cresson Thursday. Hopefully all will go well with the car so I can just spit shine it and put it under the cover for Feb!

Save a safe holidays guys, especially those of you who are traveling.I was going to try to drag my brother out to Cresson and say "hi", but it looks like I'll be taking him and his son to Six Flags instead.

donovan
12-18-2006, 10:42 AM
I will be home getting the racecar ready for next season.

AI#97
12-18-2006, 10:44 AM
May go out to the garage and kick the spiders out of the race car....lots of web build up already.

Finished raking 25 bags of leaves this weekend so I might actually start looking over the car a little and figuring out what the issue with the motor is. Starting to think it's a bad injector dumping fuel which would be nice if that's ALL that it is. Either way I think I am pulling it and sending it out for a freshening and a new lightened crank to match a new light flywheel.

also going to start on the new nose revisions to mimic the C6R radiator opening, steering wheel lock removal, dash wiring cleanup and dash bar installed... Maybe I WILL wait till April to show up and race?! :shock:

gt40
12-18-2006, 10:47 AM

I probably won't make it to the Eiffel Tower though. :PWhy not? It's right near downtown, ain't it?

David Love AI27
12-18-2006, 10:51 AM
3 day weekend in the shop working on the 27, the 10 and the 53 (mini cooper named the "love bug")... oh and reainting the car trailer(s)...

AllZWay
12-18-2006, 11:11 AM

I probably won't make it to the Eiffel Tower though. :PWhy not? It's right near downtown, ain't it?

You know how it is......When you see it everyday... it sorta of loses it's mystique. :lol:

Al Fernandez
12-18-2006, 01:16 PM
Damn...lots of guys getting work done! Not me, my car is in the trailer already waiting to head east on I10 once again. As for he holidays, we're packing up the rug rats and heading down to party like rock starts in Los Angeles. As the song goes, its one more night in Hollywood... Besides, it was a tradition when I lived in Redondo Beach to go to the beach on new years day and call people living in the great white north, so I think I'll do that too. :lol: