PDA

View Full Version : Is this legal?

oz98cobra
01-26-2007, 04:13 PM
Couldn't find anything in the CCRs that would stop me installing this thing, so I'm ordering one for the AI car! You guys are toast! ;)

http://www.thehoffmangroup.com/Autoloc/Products/Products_Flame.lasso

David Love AI27
01-27-2007, 10:39 AM
you crack me up... you go from "how do we get more participation" to "how many drivers can I turn into smores"

AI#97
01-27-2007, 05:21 PM
You guys are toast! ;)

Are you trying to imply that you might actually be in front of me at some point to even use that?! :wink:

oz98cobra
01-27-2007, 07:02 PM
you crack me up... you go from "how do we get more participation" to "how many drivers can I turn into smores"

can't be serious all the time now can we Dave?

then again, if we all have 6ft of flame belching out our exhausts, it should attract plenty of attention and help boost participation? ;)

oz98cobra
01-27-2007, 07:06 PM
You guys are toast! ;)

Are you trying to imply that you might actually be in front of me at some point to even use that?! :wink:

Of course I'll be in front of you Matt - most of the time except for a few turns after reverse grid starts! ;)

You'll be safe behind us - just don't try and pass - we have side pipes!

David Love AI27
01-28-2007, 01:08 AM

can't be serious all the time now can we Dave?

then again, if we all have 6ft of flame belching out our exhausts, it should attract plenty of attention and help boost participation? ;)

it is so funny reading your posts cuz I read them with an Aussie accent...

Darron: "6ft of flame belching out our exhausts"
Most Texas: "got a crap load of fire shootin' outta them tail pipes"

AI#97
01-28-2007, 11:24 AM
You'll be safe behind us - just don't try and pass - we have side pipes!

Trust me! If I ever get this thing running and the rest of the stuff done, I won't be worried about having to pass you! :wink: