PDA

View Full Version : Clifton...luggit this!

Todd Covini
01-27-2007, 11:23 PM
The NorCal region posted their weekend race schedule for the entire 2007 Racing season !

I'm not trying to be a puttz...but that's pretty cool and takes a lot of pre-race-weekend pressure off them.

Whatdyathink????!?!? :lol:

http://www.nasaproracing.com/norcal/schedules/master.htm

-=- T

Waco Racer
01-28-2007, 12:34 AM
Not bad, but I don't see an AI/CMC group on some of those schedules and their guest groups have already committed. I don't have either luxury. :P :lol:

Todd Covini
01-28-2007, 12:41 AM
AI/CMC commits to only 6 or 7 of the available 10-12 events over there.
For the events they do go to, they're listed as Group B.

But I agree, it's odd, that there isn't a legend for them at the bottom of the schedule...but they are clearly slotted on the schedule along with their mid-day driver meetings.

Welll....enough about California, we're in Texas now! :wink:

-=- T

marshall_mosty
01-28-2007, 05:33 PM
They are running 8am to 5pm... hope we can fill the day the same way and get everyone accomodated.

45 minute lunch... good way to compress the schedule.

chicane23
01-28-2007, 06:18 PM
Ok, I seem to be missing something here. Where is AI/AIX or CMC?

HDPE 1
HDPE 2
HDPE 3
HPDE 4
Race Group Definitions
Group A PT, ST, SU, HC, SM, Spec E30
Group C Legends, Thunder Roadsters
Group D Porsche Racing Challenge (PRC)

This seems a bit different than Texas region. ;-)

AI#97
01-28-2007, 08:13 PM
Ok, I seem to be missing something here. Where is AI/AIX or CMC?

HDPE 1
HDPE 2
HDPE 3
HPDE 4
Race Group Definitions
Group A PT, ST, SU, HC, SM, Spec E30
Group C Legends, Thunder Roadsters
Group D Porsche Racing Challenge (PRC)

This seems a bit different than Texas region. ;-)

You know, when I don't know how to get somewhere, I log in to mapquest or one of the other perfectly good MAP programs to tell me how to get there because someone else has already figured it out! Why go the wrong way when the path/route is already clear?! :wink:

PS, can someone please add the stickpoke emoticon? Or one that would be more appropriate would be the stirring caldron one!!!

donovan
01-28-2007, 10:47 PM
Back to the topic...

I have always had a tenative schedule before each event.

To be honest, I still don't understand what the deal is with it. I don't really think much about it before the events, as they have all been the same for the most of the last three years. We have added some 40 minutes races but that was only because of Nationals.

Other than the 40's nothing has really changed from event to event.
Some times we have G8 cars, and sometimes we have a race before lunch...

DD

Todd Covini
01-28-2007, 10:55 PM
Thanks for the reality check, David.
You're right. We really haven't deviated much from our regular schedule.
This year we reset our default schedule but other than that...it should remain pretty much the same.

All we like to see is how early we need to be at the track and what time are we heading home so as to give mama a heads up!

-=- Todd

PS- AI/CMC is "Group B" on those California schedules...they are on the schedule...but not in the legend.

David Love AI27
01-29-2007, 12:54 PM
Back to the topic...

I have always had a tenative schedule before each event.

To be honest, I still don't understand what the deal is with it. I don't really think much about it before the events, as they have all been the same for the most of the last three years. We have added some 40 minutes races but that was only because of Nationals.

Other than the 40's nothing has really changed from event to event.
Some times we have G8 cars, and sometimes we have a race before lunch...

DD

DUH!!... It is a shame you have to point this out..... LOL... I have copies of the schedules for the last 18 months if anyone wants to verify...