PDA

View Full Version : Chicane23 - John George

chicane23
02-01-2007, 09:44 PM
Guys,

I must have missed a bunch today and I'm sorry I did. But please don't judge me from other people's posts or the crap you've heard in the past.
I have told my story about Hallett and if you need to hear it first hand please call me, 972-743-7543.

I'm not associated with any one person on this forum, but I want to try and help each and every one of you in the future. I have no idea what David Armstrong said today, but David is a friend and a very out spoken person. Please remember what he or Matt W. says are their opinions and not necessarily how I feel.

Guys I'm here to help the series move forward and want to help everyone associated with the series. With all the negative posts lately, this series will never grow.

My new banner ad is here to help sponsor the series, provide racers with good parts and services at a great price. I want to help each and everyone of you, like I did in the past.

I'm coming back to AI this year with a new team member, Wayne Manor.

If anyone has any questions or comments, good or bad, please let me know.

Best regards,

chicane23
02-01-2007, 10:51 PM
Just for the record
PST (AJ, Joe, Kevin, Brandon and Dave) have done great work on my car. They have provided me with a great service in the past and I hope in the future. I would not have the car I have today without them.

Here is my thanks to them and everyone else.
http://chicane23.com/chicane23/pastevents.php

They are a huge asset to our series, our sport and to MSR-C.

Thanks again PST.

GlennCMC70
02-01-2007, 11:08 PM
Thanks John, for suporting this site.
Glad to see the announcement of the team.
Glad to see you back in AI. Good luck this year.

donovan
02-02-2007, 11:53 AM
JG,

I'm looking forward to seeing you at the track and racing with you again.
You have help me at the events over the past few years and more than once got your hands dirty helping me get my racecar back on track.

Thanks for the support in the past and looking forward to some good racing in the future.

Lets all give JG a nice welcome back, we may have had some issues in the past but its time to look ahead at what we can do and stop looking behind us and start moving forward.

See you at the track soon,
DD

Adam Ginsberg
02-02-2007, 07:04 PM
Reinvention.

Todd Covini
02-03-2007, 12:02 AM
“It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change.”
- Charles Darwin

Franco: And now my friend, the first-a rule of Italian driving.
[Franco rips off his rear-view mirror and throws it out of the car]
Franco: What's-a behind me is not important.

I look forward to seeing EVERYONE out on track this year for an even better AI/CMC Race Season!

-=- Todd

chicane23
02-04-2007, 10:53 AM
Thank you guys!

I hope to start providing support with the new banner on the site, with affordable parts and suspension help/tweaks in the pits!

I look forward to a great season and a bunch of fun!

I promise it will be fun on my part!

See you guys at MSR-Cresson.

bossskip302
02-05-2007, 03:08 AM
I don't Undersand?
Skip

Todd Covini
02-06-2007, 08:36 PM
Skip,
It's a long, long story but I'll give you the top 10 bullet points.

1) It's a new year.

2) Anything that happened in the past is in the past.

3) Nearly all of us are moving on.

4) John George now has a business called Chicane23

5) Chicane23 provides support & suspensions for many different aftermarket companies.

6) Chicane23 is now a banner sponsor of this website.

7) Jeff Brooks, the webmaster for this site/forum, is not going to tolerate ANY BS, aggression or slander between racers or companies or organizations from anyone.

8 ) This is pretty much a one strike and you're off the forum policy.

9) AICMC Texas is about fun....first & foremost.

10) AICMC leadership team has grown, is more capable and is now stronger than it ever was and will enforce the "Fun for All" policy to the fullest extent.

We missed you at the banquet...and will have a mini-presentation for your championship trophy at Cresson!!!

WooHoo!

-=- Todd Covini