PDA

View Full Version : Team Taconandez

Todd Covini
02-02-2007, 12:14 AM
+++For Immediate Release+++

Feb. 1, 2007

Todd Covini and Al Fernandez have joined Ford and Chevy forces to create "Team Taconandez" for the 2007 Texas CMC Championship Season. Covini's Mustang will compete in Round 1 & Round 2 while the carnivorous Camaro will be present for Round 3 and the remainder of the CMC season.

Todd Covini
Al Fernandez

jeffburch
02-02-2007, 12:20 AM
Is this the new NASATx caterer announcement?
What happened to the Code 3 Cookers?
I'm more of a BBQ fan.

Good Luck guys! Give 'em hell.

jb

mitchntx
02-02-2007, 06:50 AM
Todd ... be careful. Once you get a taste of Chevy freedom, you'll throw rocks at blue demons.

And Al, when you get ready to get your car prepped to Texas standards, LAW Motorsports will be more than happy to meet your goals.

We've had the west coast set-up and frankly ... there is a reason why Steele and Flahrety were running mid pack.

CMC17
02-02-2007, 08:12 AM
Yes, I'd like a burrito supreme <hold the sour creme>, order nachos and a coke.

Gratz guys! Should make for some interesting events. Kinda like the Hatfield's and McCoy's having Sunday brunch together. :D

GlennCMC70
02-02-2007, 08:46 AM
Yes, I'd like a burrito supreme <hold the sour creme>, order nachos and a coke.

Gratz guys! Should make for some interesting events. Kinda like the Hatfield's and McCoy's having Sunday brunch together. :D

<your order being read back> waa wa waaaa waaaa, wawa, extra sour cream, wawaawaa?

and to Todd, may all your top 5 finishes be in a GM! :P

NASA13
02-02-2007, 12:57 PM
Great minds think alike Todd.

For those who dont know, Dawdy and Rueth have also combined forces this year for an unbeatable Firebird/Musterd combination. No we are not team fireterd. LOL

:twisted: :twisted:

jeffburch
02-02-2007, 01:46 PM
I was looking for a southern sector team mate.
Everyone turned me down. <sniff>

EV,MB,RL <bonck> - <bonck> ??? <sniff>

jb

donovan
02-02-2007, 08:22 PM
No we are not team fireterd. LOL

Do you remember when you were at my house the other day... I think Fireterd fits just fine... LOL

:P

Al Fernandez
02-02-2007, 11:30 PM
We figured the name fit since one of our cars is a Ranchero. And Mitch, after you look at my car in person, I'm sure you and Glenn will be volunteering to work on it so you can advertise that you worked on the 2007 Texas CMC Championship car :twisted: