PDA

View Full Version : The PST Hard Charger Award's go to.........

GlennCMC70
03-07-2007, 08:20 PM
I would like to finally announce the Performance SpeedTech Hard Charger Award's for the AI/CMC group from the MSR-C event last weekend. but before I do that, I want to send out a really big thanks to AJ and the crew @ PST for their continued support of NASA TX and the AI CMC race group. Thanks AJ and PST! Please remember PST when its time to pick a shop for work you need or a place to order your parts as we move forward thru the 2007 season. Continue to show them your support as they continue to show us there's.
And now on to the winners!
CMC
R1 - Jeff Burch! for picking up 5 positions! Congrats.
R3 - Eric Varner! This was a hard one as it was a 3 way tie by positions gained alone. The tie breaker was who of the three finished the highest. Congrats to Eric.

AI had no winners as no positions were changed from qual.
AIX had no winners due to car count being below the required 4 or more.

The designated hard charger for each class will receive a gift certificate for $50 of store credit on a purchase of $150 or more. The gift certificate cannot be applied towards the purchase of fuel or tires. Contact AJ @ PST to collect your award. If you spend your award w/ them prior to TWS in April, I can possibly deliver the item purchased to the event. contact myself off line to inquire about this.
Once again, thanks PST for all you do to help support our AI/CMC group.