PDA

View Full Version : TWS Announcement Surprises Few

Al Fernandez
04-30-2007, 07:27 AM
TWS management surprised only those that werent at the racing facility this weekend when Monday morning they announced having given the entire facility to ace Camaro Mustang Challenge driver Al Fernandez.

"It really wasn't a difficult decision." TWS Sr. Mananger Cliff Claven said. "After driving such a brilliant lap during a full race session, there really wasn't much more to say. I mean, he flat owns this place right? Might as well make it official" Cliff followed, referring to Al's track record setting run early this past Saturday.

Not everyone was happy with the announcement that Al's blistering 1:59.016 lap deserved being handed the keys to the multi-million dollar facility. "That's complete crap!" competitor Glenn Landrum barked. "I won all three races this weekend and what recognition do I get? That guy couldnt drive his way out of a paper bag until he started following me on the track!"

Long time CMC follower and Ferrari F1 Team Principal Jean Todt agreed it was a smart move "It makes a lot of sense to me. We've given almost everything we owned to Michael and look where we are? We've had our eye on that young man for a long time, and now that he owns a full race track we'll probably bring him on our team soon."

GlennCMC70
04-30-2007, 07:32 AM
i'm now a fan of counting qual times as lap records. seems like an awful waist of gas and tires to not count my 1:58.3. :P

PS, for that lap record you now have, you owe me a draft. :wink:

mitchntx
04-30-2007, 09:25 AM
See signature

Todd Covini
04-30-2007, 11:53 AM
"All your track records belong to me...or Jeff...or Team Taconandez...or..."[/i]

GlennCMC70
04-30-2007, 01:01 PM
even she knows who is #1!

jeffburch
04-30-2007, 01:51 PM
What about "Jeff The Bird"???????????

jb