Thread: Muchas Gracias, Sr. Tanner

Senior Member Carroll Shelby mitchntx's Avatar

Muchas Gracias, Sr. Tanner

Lewis made the long trek to granbury last night after work to give #8 a good once over.

Glenn and I have been in, on and around this car almost non-stop for 4 weeks. We thought it good to get a fresh set of eyes on the car, just to make sure we hadn't over-looked something.

He found a couple things we need to address, but nothing that is a show stopper or will be painful to make right.

CMC17

Re: Muchas Gracias, Sr. Tanner

Quote Originally Posted by mitchntx
    Lewis made the long trek to granbury last night after work to give #8 a good once over.

Glenn and I have been in, on and around this car almost non-stop for 4 weeks. We thought it good to get a fresh set of eyes on the car, just to make sure we hadn't over-looked something.

He found a couple things we need to address, but nothing that is a show stopper or will be painful to make right.
    Three cheers for the team!!! WTG guys!

Not a problem at all guys. I enjoyed the trip and the car looks fantastic. I found absolutely nothing on the thing that would prevent me from driving it in CMC and nothing that would prevent me from wanting a driver from driving it in competition against me. In other words - It's a CMC car. And a very nicely built one at that.

I'll see you kids sometime this weekend at the track!