Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New found power!

New found power!

Wow, I seen a few individuals found some power for this event.

I've never seen a car pull on people like it did this past weekend and you know who you are!

A good example would be David Armstrong's car.
    That car had 329 rwhp and 354 rwtq and weighed 3168 at the last race. Now the car has lost the blast that I had in it of almost 55 lbs and now running Carbon Fiber fenders, doors and hood. This all adds up to more than 75 + lbs alone. The doors alone save over 30 lbs each, not to mention the lighter wheels and tires.

I seen a car pull him on the straight like nothing before, no it was not Matt W. I believe his numbers are one target as he was running with me and this weekend David would pull him pretty good in the straights.

I hope all had a great weekend.

P.S. AI Racers that was your last weekend to get first place finishes, I will be back!
    John G.
    www.chicane23store.com
    http://www.chicane23.com/chicane23/i...ane23_ban1.gif

Maximum Motorsports, Griggs Racing, G-Stream Wings, Brembo, Canton, Fuel Safe, Toyo Tires, Hoosier, Koni, StopTechPit Pal, etc.
    2004 & 2005 American Iron series Champion

Senior Member Carroll Shelby

Re: New found power!

Quote Originally Posted by chicane23
    P.S. AI Racers that was your last weekend to get first place finishes, I will be back!
    John sorry to not have you on course this weekend but a win is a win my friend and I will take the points any way I can get them!!

Oh, I called jeremy last night and told him to be sure to put in my radio controlled kill switch in your car! If you get too far ahead, I can flip a switch on the dash and turn your car off for a while so I can catch up! :wink: :lol: There is also a few more things in store for Houston so don't get too excited....yet!

CMC17

Wow, I seen a few individuals found some power for this event.

I seen a car pull him on the straight like nothing before, no it was not Matt W. I believe his numbers are one target as he was running with me and this weekend David would pull him pretty good in the straights.

I admit it, it was me.

Senior Member Carroll Shelby donovan's Avatar
    Hmmm, could it me me??? :shock:

Senior Member Rookie

I love you man, but your not getting my Bud Light (or your favorite spot on the podium back) :wink:
    Chris Marvel

RP's Guinea Pig
    AI #91
    CMC2 #82
    Anything else you hand me the keys to...

Senior Member Grass-Passer
    Ok who's cheating?
    Fess up!

Quote Originally Posted by CMC17

I admit it, It was me.
    did you say manties? Sorry there was an echo when I read that.....

I kid! I kid!!!

CMC17
    Quote Originally Posted by NASA13
    Ok who's cheating?
    Fess up!
    I tell ya, it was me!! The dyno doesn't lie. I had my name drawn from the hat when I wasn't looking (nice setup guys!! Who paid AG off??). lol

219rwhp 266rwtq Better watch out for the ground pounding, heart stopping, unadulterated power from CMC17!!! I'm coming for youz GM boyz... if you wait up for me!

8) :lol:

Ok who's cheating?
    Fess up!
    I tell ya, it was me!! The dyno doesn't lie. I had my name drawn from the hat when I wasn't looking (nice setup guys!! Who paid AG off??). lol

219rwhp 266rwtq Better watch out for the ground pounding, heart stopping, unadulterated power from CMC17!!! I'm coming for youz GM boyz... if you wait up for me!

I question that dyno because I think JG broke it on Friday! Crazy stuff watching that car Launch on the dyno!!!! :shock:

CMC17
    Quote Originally Posted by AI#97
    Ok who's cheating?
    Fess up!

I question that dyno because I think JG broke it on Friday! Crazy stuff watching that car Launch on the dyno!!!! :shock:
    Nah, CMC17 has always had power issues. It's time for a change and get rid of the old tired worn out low power air pump. 8)