Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Thanks from JG

Thanks from JG

Hello All,

I wanted to thank everyone for welcoming me back to NASA/AI.
    The racing and competition has sure stepped up, congratulations guys!

Best regards,
    John G.
    AI #23
    www.chicane23.com

Senior Member Carroll Shelby
    Welcome back, John!
    Our 2-time Champion spared no time and found his way back to the winner's circle a few times on Saturday. Congrats to you!!!
    The car looks great and I'm sure we'll see more of it in 2008. As you saw this weekend, we all look forward to some continued awesome racing action in AI this year with a very stout field. We've all been dreaming of this day when there would be 4-5+ AI cars "freight training" around the track...and those days are here!!!

-=- Todd
    American Iron Series - National Director

Senior Member Carroll Shelby donovan's Avatar
    I guess since my other message was posted after the database went bang! I will post it again.

JG, it was great seeing you at the track again, it was great racing with you!!!

I had a blast! Hope to see you out there soon!

DD

hahaha do you think all of them will get recreated?

JG...hell of a show you put on Sat. Glad you're back and looking forward to more.
    Al Fernandez

Senior Member Carroll Shelby Rsmith350's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    This is a test of the "emergency re-post system".......this is only a test!

Hey guys just wanted to say to thanks to Micheal Mosty for the great instruction on and off track and to all the 3rd gen guys who gave me invaluable information on my car and how to set it up. I had a blast this weekend and my excitement level and drive to get the car going has increased exponentially! I was really impressed by the support and comdraderie this last weekend and for me is another huge draw to this race series. Thanks again to everyone and hope to see you at Cresson!

P.S. got a call from the rental car guys sayin that they were having to replace the tires on the rental cars due to "vibration" HAHAHA!!! What can your malibu do for you?!?!? LOL

Senior Member Grass-Passer oz98cobra's Avatar
    Welcome back!

It's a pity you woosed out and went home Sunday - we made some changes and found some time overnight, and David remembered to fill his car up - you wouldn't have had it so easy in the long race
    Daron
    AI75 DownUnder Racing

Quote Originally Posted by oz98cobra
    Welcome back!

It's a pity you woosed out and went home Sunday - we made some changes and found some time overnight, and David remembered to fill his car up - you wouldn't have had it so easy in the long race
    He missed out on getting to see the back of my car too! :P

Had he been able to stay, that three way battle with you guys would have been one to watch for sure! I was watching it pretty closely in my mirror and kept seeing David pop out every now and then. sort of couldn't tell though if you guys kept swapping positions because of the similar paint schemes! I am sure the crowd got a good show similar to race 1. Going to be interesting to see how the points play out this year!
    Ah, fugg it.

We are going to have some great racing in AI this year - and I don't think it is going to be just a couple of us up front - it was great to see Capps and Irwin back and I have no doubt they will get faster with the cobwebs out and both 05s on track - Frank wasn't very far behind the leaders this weekend and continues to turn personel best laps at every event, so it won't be long before he is right up there - Chris L will be back in March with a much improved car and same goes for Marshall ...

We could see some 10+ car AI fields soon with little more than a couple of seconds between them all - can't wait!
    Daron
    AI75 DownUnder Racing

And Glenn, it is an AI motor you are putting back in that Camaro right?? :twisted:

We need more F bodys in AI!
    Daron
    AI75 DownUnder Racing

It wasn't too long ago that the CMC leaders worked their way up and past Frank. This weekend, he stayed in eyesight of the AI leaders and always in front of the CMC pack! Nice job and before long, it'll be onto the AI podium again!!