Hi ya'll Texans. I sure do miss racing and all that other stuff that goes on around there. I finally got a chance to check the site and catch up on the drama etc. Seems the more things change, the more they stay the same. Gotta love it.

Ill be leaving here early April, take a month off in Mississippi, then report to a school in Ft. Benning GA for 2 months. I am looking at the schedule, and I hope to get to some event, any event. TWS may be possible, Roebling (SE) in May also. Barber in June prolly my best bet, however I have no HANS and it will be in June, maybe TT with my red car.

Well, after all that battle of regions last year, the Army decided to put their own spin on my regional affiliation. I will be reporting to Fort Drum, NY in July! For those of yall that remember, I grew up in NY, and while living in Mississippi, decided I never wanna live in snow again, and planned to stay south. Well, its only a 3 year assignment, with a year in Iraq stuffed in the middle so it should fly by.

I will be living only 150 miles from Watkins Glen, and 500 from Nationals. Lime Rock, Pocono, Beaver Run, as well as some canadian tracks: Trois Rivieres, mosport, will be in my travel radius.

I met some awesome people and made some good friendships in TX and hope we can race again soon. I am having serious withdrawals after running such a whirlwind 2006 season. Its seems as if the world just stopped turning for the past year (with the exception of Barber) and need to get that tack induced hit of the crack pipe going again.

Thanks to ya'll for everything along the way, and after typing this I think I really need to set TWS as a serious goal-anyone wanna help with the US Army CMC 44 enduro entry? Stay cool and stay safe ya'll. See ya soon.