Thread: ECR Test Day info!

Senior Member Carroll Shelby GlennCMC70's Avatar
    Blog Entries

ECR Test Day info!

got this today from NASA TX.

The following information is for anyone interested in participating in the Test and Tune on Friday October 10th, 2008 at Eagles Canyon Raceway.

The cost of the Test and Tune is $200.00 for a full day and $100.00 for a half day .

You can register online ONLY! Go to www.eaglescanyon.com and click on registration@eaglescanyon.com.

Check in is at 8:30 am and the test and tune will be from 9:00-5:00pm. If you have any questions please call Maggie Williams at the Eagle Canyon track, 817-992-9774 .

Linda Cook from Eagles Canyon Raceway will need to know by the tuesday or wednesday before the event how many participants are going to show up to make sure that it is a go. Please register as soon as possible.

Senior Member Carroll Shelby ShadowBolt's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Since Jay and I will be splitting a full day of practice on Friday I would like to get in Thursday night so we can get the full day in. I'm guessing it's four hours from G-Town. so getting up Friday morning and getting through traffic does not sound like the way to go.

JJ

Senior Member Carroll Shelby GlennCMC70's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    my plan is to be there early Friday. i may or may not practice.
    we all need to pit together for this!!!!!!!! so when you get there, put yourself in a place were we all can fit!

Senior Member Carroll Shelby AllZWay's Avatar
    I hopefully would get there around 10:00 am and then do a 1/2 day. Realistically just a few sessions, I don't have the tires to do a whole day or even a whole half day.

I'll be arriving some time late afternoon is my guess.
    Al Fernandez

Senior Member Carroll Shelby mitchntx's Avatar
    Just received confirmation from Maggie Williams on a 1/2 day.

Friday for me...

I'll probably show up Friday AM and get in a half day of practice.
    Do we want to map out the paddock ahead of time and select where we want to do a land grab when we get there.
    The one time I was there the dozen or so that were there parked in what the ECR map calls Staff Parking...down a slope from the grid. It was a nice area - if we grab a bunch of that area it would be really good. I don't quite remember what the "General Parking" area looked like.

Senior Member Carroll Shelby jeffburch's Avatar
    I'm there on the 4th for CBP.
    I'll scope the place out.
    Get the lay of the land.

jb

Senior Member Grass-Passer Wirtz's Avatar
    Currently I am planning to arrive mid morning on Friday and run a half day practice.

Senior Member Carroll Shelby ShadowBolt's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by AllZWay
    I hopefully would get there around 10:00 am and then do a 1/2 day. Realistically just a few sessions, I don't have the tires to do a whole day or even a whole half day.

Thanks James,
    I forgot about our tires being close to gone. This may force Jay and I to share a half day only. It depends on if we do sessions or if it's open like it was at TWS in August.

JJ