.....what you had until it's gone!
I miss racing and I miss ALL you disfunctional f@%&s! YES, even Glenn and Matt. :P
As some of you know and others have figured out, I started flying full time again.
I had a really good job opportunity arise which landed me as the chief pilot of an Austin flight department which has a Citation, a 182, a mechanic and another pilot/contract pilots. Unfortunately it also came with much less free time. I already missed one race and I am scheduled to miss the next. Lucky for Eric and Todd! :lol: I didnt want to say much because I was hopeful I would make enough races to have a run at the Championship, but now I am very certain that I will not be a contender.
I enjoyed the race writeup and all I can say is I hope ya'll can catch Eric and give him a good run this year. You all are getting very fast and I can only hope that I can keep up when I get back out there. No I will not be selling the car (yet). I believe that I will have some freedom soon that will allow me to take some time off for racing as I get settled in my new role. The airplane may be "broken" alot during race weekends. Lisa and the kids and Charlie send their best!
I guess this will give me an excuse to throw an engine in the Musterd and show ya'll what an AI powered CMC car can do.
See you guys asap
Later
Corey