Quote Originally Posted by Todd Covini
Third times a charm, eh Matt! :roll: :wink:

You prolly could right all wrongs and be a first time AI Champion this year too, with a little determination and goal setting.
Instead, it looks like you're going to XAI, ST2 or what I'd refer to as "the path of least resistance".

Champions are those who overcome obtacles, challenges, trials and all odds.

Pain divides the champion from someone else who is not a champion. Most people lack having the guts to go on and just say they'll go through the pain no matter what happens.
- Arnold Schwartzenegger

The season is only half over and you mathematically still have a shot. GET YOUR HEAD IN THE GAME, MAN!!!

-=- Todd

PS- Whatever happened to the "Triple Crown" goal of being AIX, AI & CMC champion???.....sheesh...or as you would say "Fugg'it".

Champions do adapt and overcome but if you have to adjust every couple of days due to moronic decisions made by the sanctioning body, champions with heart get run over buy schmoes with dough. A fact of racing that the better funded teams usually prevail. Can't change that.

You call it a path of least resistance....I call it finding a way to survive and continue to enjoy my sport of choice with limited funds. I know who I am faster than and I know who can outspend me. Call me a master of reality rather than a quiter please mr. covini.