Thread: Hallett Garages?

Senior Member Grass-Passer

Hallett Garages?

Who do I contact to reserve a garage? I couldn't find any info, though I was sure someone (Adam?) posted something on that recently.
    -- Robert King
    AI #42

Senior Member Site AdminCarroll Shelby michaelmosty's Avatar
    I just talked to Scott @ the track and there are still some garages available.
    Having never been to Hallett I was wanting some advice regarding the parking situations. Can you fit 4 people in the garages? $150 / garage divided by two people seems a little steep. :shock: Also what are the alternatives if I don't get a garage? Is there parking on concrete or will I be working on the car in the grass?
    Also, what % of ya'll are getting a garage?

Thanks for the info.
    -Michael Mosty
    CMC #11 Mosty Brothers' Racing
    Director - TX Region

Quote Originally Posted by michaelmosty
    I just talked to Scott @ the track and there are still some garages available.
    Having never been to Hallett I was wanting some advice regarding the parking situations. Can you fit 4 people in the garages? $150 / garage divided by two people seems a little steep. :shock: Also what are the alternatives if I don't get a garage? Is there parking on concrete or will I be working on the car in the grass?
    Also, what % of ya'll are getting a garage?

Thanks for the info.
    You can get 4 to a garage, but its a bit cozy. If you don't get a garage, you're on the grass. Contact me if you want to split a garage (preferebly 1/2 a garage space or $37.50 each -- I'm a cheap SOB too.)

Would you be interested in caravaning up with me as well?
    -- Robert King
    AI #42

Senior Member Site AdminCarroll Shelby michaelmosty's Avatar
    Robert,
    I wouldn't mind going in w/ you for the $37.50 garage. Hopefully I won't be doing that much "thrashing" on the car. :lol:
    I'm down for the caravan also. Departure time will depend if we can get some track time Friday night. My guess would be to leave Dallas around 10:00 on Fri. Is it better to go up hwy. 75 or 35?
    -Michael Mosty
    CMC #11 Mosty Brothers' Racing
    Director - TX Region

Robert,
    I wouldn't mind going in w/ you for the $37.50 garage. Hopefully I won't be doing that much "thrashing" on the car. :lol:
    I'm down for the caravan also. Departure time will depend if we can get some track time Friday night. My guess would be to leave Dallas around 10:00 on Fri. Is it better to go up hwy. 75 or 35?
    According to DeLorme Street Atlas, Hwy 75 is shorter, but I-35 is faster. I usually take 75, though.

Dunno when I'll be leaving -- probably closer to 12:00 of I take a half day off. With the new job, I don't exactly have a ton of vacation time accrued.

If you can reserve the garage, I'll PayPal you $40.
    -- Robert King
    AI #42

Senior Member Carroll Shelby
    [quote="gt40"]
    I If you don't get a garage, you're on the grass.
    So it might be a good idea to throw a rug and some Plywood in the trailer for jackstands and ol' back!

Thanks for the info!