Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: getting ra1s

Quote Originally Posted by David Love AI27
    I got a set of 07s... I thought the new ones were supposed to be available mid January?
    Yes, I will have some hopefully on Friday or Monday.
    John G.
    www.chicane23store.com
    http://www.chicane23.com/chicane23/i...ane23_ban1.gif

Maximum Motorsports, Griggs Racing, G-Stream Wings, Brembo, Canton, Fuel Safe, Toyo Tires, Hoosier, Koni, StopTechPit Pal, etc.
    2004 & 2005 American Iron series Champion

Senior Member Carroll Shelby
    Quote Originally Posted by chicane23
    Quote Originally Posted by David Love AI27
    I got a set of 07s... I thought the new ones were supposed to be available mid January?
    Yes, I will have some hopefully on Friday or Monday.
    Thanks, but I was just being an ass... ops:

I'm pretty sure Jason won't need any, cuz he hasn't renewed his Membership or Comp. License... You could email him and ask...

AND

I won't need a set till the March 12th event at Road Atlanta and a fresh set in September

) and Brian's (275/35-18 - 4/32)
    who is this Brian? I am running Hoosiers in AIX...is there another Brian running big shoes?

Being that PhilsTireService are HUGE NASA supporters and Toyo Motorsport Dealers, we often have great deals on Toyos, even better than TZ and many other Toyo dealers across the country. Order 8 or more and get a great deal on shipping too. Become a fan on Facebook, here:http://www.facebook.com/pages/Phils-...t/243878261257, and take advantage of special pricing on your Toyos. You don't even have to sign up for anything or fill out any forms, you'll get the best deal right away. We have supplied Toyos to many of the National Champions in the last 4 years, even the Spec Miata National Champion from the other club, was on Toyos from Phil's...........

It pays to be a fan of Phil's Tire Service Trackside Support

Senior Member Site AdminCarroll Shelby michaelmosty's Avatar
    Phil, what are your prices for a set of RA1's shaved and shipped to TX, 75080 for example?
    Both 255/50/16's and 275/40/17's
    -Michael Mosty
    CMC #11 Mosty Brothers' Racing
    Director - TX Region

Quote Originally Posted by BlueFirePony

) and Brian's (275/35-18 - 4/32)
    who is this Brian? I am running Hoosiers in AIX...is there another Brian running big shoes?
    Hello Brian,

I guess I should have been more specific...sorry.

Brian Harrison - New to AI
    He has been racing in COMMA at hallett for a number of years.
    His car has changed a lot in the last month. It was super charged and running 315/30-18 R6s.
    After a motor change, super charger removed and new Forgelines, he should be ready for round 2.

BTW, we carry Hoosiers as well and I believe we at Chicane 23 can beat ANY prices on tires.

Just give us a call or PM me.
    John G.
    www.chicane23store.com
    http://www.chicane23.com/chicane23/i...ane23_ban1.gif

Maximum Motorsports, Griggs Racing, G-Stream Wings, Brembo, Canton, Fuel Safe, Toyo Tires, Hoosier, Koni, StopTechPit Pal, etc.
    2004 & 2005 American Iron series Champion

Senior Member Carroll Shelby ShadowBolt's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    John will take care of all your tire needs. No reason to go anywhere else for tires.

JJ

Senior Member Grass-Passer Hood's Avatar
    When I asked the question 3 months ago about where to go for tires I was told about PST only... and got to pay an extra $200 for tires that are already 2.5 years old. So why are all these vendors just now showing up with all their 'great' tire pricing?

Feeling a bit burned here.
    Gary Hood
    CMC #20
    OH WOW! Racing

Senior Member Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowBolt
    John will take care of all your tire needs. No reason to go anywhere else for tires.

JJ
    +1 JG is a solid guy! 8)
    Nick Valentin

Senior Member Carroll Shelby
    Quote Originally Posted by Hood
    When I asked the question 3 months ago about where to go for tires I was told about PST only... and got to pay an extra $200 for tires that are already 2.5 years old. So why are all these vendors just now showing up with all their 'great' tire pricing?

Feeling a bit burned here.
    ditto...

I put out the word before Nationals and got the same thing...

spent over $2K on two sets of tires JUST TO COMPLY WITH THE RULES!!! then the rules changed... I could have bought 888s for ALOT less!!!

not being negative, JUST THE FACTS!!