Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: FS: New Tach

FS: New Tach

I have a new Autometer Phantom 0-10,000rpm 5 inch with shift light for sale, new in box. Paid $199.95, will take $120.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Senior Member Grass-Passer
    If you don't sell it before Hallett, I may be interested.
    -- Robert King
    AI #42

Senior Member Carroll Shelby
    perfect for the LiiR CMC #10.... I'm sure Amber will be winding it up to 10K, at least till she learns to shift... :twisted: Can I disconnect the light?... she says it bothers her... I'll pick it up on Monday or Tuesday when I'm in Conroe getting Jason...

David,

I'm up in Huntsville during the days, what time did you have in mind for meeting in Conroe? I usually don't get down there till after 6:30pm weeknights.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Bell
    David,

I'm up in Huntsville during the days, what time did you have in mind for meeting in Conroe? I usually don't get down there till after 6:30pm weeknights.
    im flexible... My Mom and stepdad are at the lake this weekend, maybe they can swing by... OR, now that Amber is living in Willis, maybe she can drop by after work one evening... we'll figure out something...

Senior Member Grass-Passer Boudy's Avatar
    Hey Mike, if Love falls through and then King doesn't want it, please put my name on it.

Boudy

Senior Member Carroll Shelby Adam Ginsberg's Avatar
    David - get Amber used to the shift light. It's one of the best tools to use when you're in the driver seat. It tells you more than just when to shift.

Quote Originally Posted by David Love AI27
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike Bell
    David,

im flexible... My Mom and stepdad are at the lake this weekend, maybe they can swing by... OR, now that Amber is living in Willis, maybe she can drop by after work one evening... we'll figure out something...
    Ooops, wish I'd have seen this earlier I would have brought the tach home with me. I may be headed back up to the office this weekend, if so I'll grab the tach and see if we can hook up sooner.

Otherwise, I can always bring it up to Hallett if that helps!

CMC17
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Ginsberg
    David - get Amber used to the shift light. It's one of the best tools to use when you're in the driver seat. It tells you more than just when to shift.
    I agree. Shiftlight=priceless

Quote Originally Posted by CMC17
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Ginsberg
    I agree. Shiftlight=priceless
    No more like: Buy tach w/shiftlight from buddy=$120, Keeping the revs under 6,000=Pricless