Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast

Thread: Hallett - let's build the list

Senior Member Carroll Shelby mitchntx's Avatar
    Holy Cow!

Damn Greg ... I don't think Zaino will fix that.

Separate structure thank goodness. Property loss only, and thanks for asking.

We even had extra water available for the firefighters (Fort Worth Company 21) so everyone did fine.

But one hell of a way to spend time at 2:00 a.m.

Senior Member Carroll Shelby AllZWay's Avatar
    Oh man Greg that is horrible news and horrible to look at. Glad everyone was safe and really sorry for the destruction to your property.

Senior Member Grass-Passer Alien's Avatar
    Wow Greg! To say that sucks is an understatement!

I hope they can determine a rough cause (the car started it or something else) just for peace of mind.

Makes me realize another benefit of my detached garage. Glad your house didn't get any damage.
    - Gary R.
    '86 Camaro Z28 "KNOCKER"

Senior Member Site AdminCarroll Shelby michaelmosty's Avatar
    :shock: Greg, so sorry to see that happen!! Glad to hear you are ok though.
    -Michael Mosty
    CMC #11 Mosty Brothers' Racing
    Director - TX Region

Senior Member Carroll Shelby GlennCMC70's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Crap! Its just a car, you know that. Glad you and your family are ok.

Senior Member Carroll Shelby Fbody383's Avatar
    Wow. Man, I hate to hear/see that. Good news is nobody got hurt ~ you can always get more stuff.
    #39 CMC Camaro
    Orange is Fast!
    CMC-NT01 FTW!

Geez man, very sorry to hear about this. Thank goodness everyone is safe and that the garage was detached so the whole house didnt go.

If you need anything while you rebuild, just ask.
    Al Fernandez

Senior Member Grass-Passer Wade's Avatar

Onseis & Twosies

If anyone needs ones or twos for the front and rear of your car as required for CMC/CMC2, have no fear! Sam will be bringing extras to the event. I think that this will be more important for Hallett than it might be for other races, since there will be so many new faces and cars on the track. I have cut nine pair, because I have no idea who may or may not need these. I know that Jeremiah emailed me already and asked for a set. I wouldn't mind getting a buck each to cover materials.

Let me know if anyone needs any other stuff cut. I know Nick is having me cut a Toyo sticker for the left front fender on his car.... Thanks.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    '86 Mustang Coupe - CMC2 34

Senior Member Carroll Shelby ShadowBolt's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Re: Onseis & Twosies

Quote Originally Posted by Wade
    If anyone needs ones or twos for the front and rear of your car as required for CMC/CMC2, have no fear! Sam will be bringing extras to the event. I think that this will be more important for Hallett than it might be for other races, since there will be so many new faces and cars on the track. I have cut nine pair, because I have no idea who may or may not need these. I know that Jeremiah emailed me already and asked for a set. I wouldn't mind getting a buck each to cover materials.

Let me know if anyone needs any other stuff cut. I know Nick is having me cut a Toyo sticker for the left front fender on his car.... Thanks.

For some reason Wade sent me a new JORDAN for the windshield. The quality is spot on. Thanks Wade. I need a few other things (like a Tyo sticker since Al tore the front of my car off at Halett. I need to ee what else I lost in that deal.

JJ