At PRI tomorrow PFC will be approaching me about race brake kits for the CMC2 and AI class cars. I have negotiated a $250 PFC part credit contingency for podium finishes. PFC will be sending engineers to PST to measure vehicles for the kits. They will be interested in 4th and 3rd gen camaros as well as Fox and SN95 Mustangs. They already have information on the S197 Mustang. The kits will retail at highest $2795/axle. Actuall kit retails are currently being negotiated depending on details. It will be a complete race kit in assembly. The individual CMC2 caliper cost will be $495 (PFC Zr34 Caliper). That is well under the CMC2 price limit. The rotor size will be determined by class and customer desire. The 34 caliper is a 4-Piston, 2-Pad, Monobloc design. The AI kit will be using the Zr45 caliper. The Zr44 is a caliper that was originally designed for use in the Grand-Am challenge series (Koni, Continental, etc). It is a forged monobloc that is cut and bolted together per regulations from that series. This caliper will allow for the 355mm rotors that are desired in the AI class cars. Please let me know your thoughts as I will be discussing this tomorrow and Friday with PFC. This has been a couple years in the making and now PFC is ready to deal and go! PST is the largest PFC distributor in Texas and can beat many of the prices available through other dealers. We are a tier 1 distributor.