Thread: Happy 4th.

Senior Member Grass-Passer Boudy's Avatar

Happy 4th.

Happy 4th to all. May the beer flow, the BBQ be juicy, and the bench racing go on...

Boudy

Senior Member Carroll Shelby Adam Ginsberg's Avatar
    .....And be thankful for our freedom.

Senior Member Carroll Shelby

Re: Happy 4th.

Quote Originally Posted by Boudy
    Happy 4th to all. May the beer flow, the BBQ be juicy, and the bench racing go on...

Boudy
    As many of my engine parts are on my work bench....I might as well be racing the bench!!! :lol: Can anyone say NEW heads!

Senior Member Carroll Shelby donovan's Avatar
    I can say, Push Rod!

Damn it, now I know my craps going to break at TWS!

Quote Originally Posted by donovan
    I can say, Push Rod!

Damn it, now I know my craps going to break at TWS!
    You better knock on some wood really quick....or just give yourself a noogie!!!! :lol:

Remember how I was knocking drops and bragging about the mod motor....? Well, keep it up "Mr. Iron man overall points leader!".... :twisted: Why do you think Richard and CM are always so quiet...?! :wink:

Senior Member Carroll Shelby donovan's Avatar
    RP is always that way... and CM, well... I think RP is coaching him... I would expect a little more, but being part of Team RP/CM they must have a Gag order or something...

My day is coming... I did zing the motor a few times at Hallett, I scared myself one time. I will be doing a good look at it this weekend to check everything out. I might be changing the engine before TWS, the 331 might just make it in there before next season. :twisted:

and the best part is that all the smack... I don't mean any of it... I'm just playing the part, I took lots of notes from EV and others.

Senior Member Carroll Shelby jeffburch's Avatar
    OMG.
    I'm having dejavu of 1967 here.
    Peace!
    8) :lol:

jb

Quote Originally Posted by donovan
    RP is always that way... and CM, well... I think RP is coaching him... I would expect a little more, but being part of Team RP/CM they must have a Gag order or something...

My day is coming... I did zing the motor a few times at Hallett, I scared myself one time. I will be doing a good look at it this weekend to check everything out. I might be changing the engine before TWS, the 331 might just make it in there before next season. :twisted:

and the best part is that all the smack... I don't mean any of it... I'm just playing the part, I took lots of notes from EV and others.
    All the smack is good....goes to show there is some fire still left in the group towards the end of the year.... Go ahead and bring the 331....it can get smacked around by the little 301! My heads are in in Dallas finally so I am going to go pick them up and get some wrenching done on the car this weekend. goal is to have the motor and tranny back in the car so I can roll it to the other side of the garage! :lol: