Thread: AI Ruleset... Let's pick it apart...

Senior Member Carroll Shelby marshall_mosty's Avatar

AI Ruleset... Let's pick it apart...

AI guys (past, present, and future). Do me a favor and get me a complete list of what you don't like about the current rules (and the reasons behind the dislikes). I'd like to have time to get data behind the "feelings" before we get into the silly season.

I want AI to grow, both regionally and nationally. If we don't know what tweaks each other, nothing will change and we may drift along the same lines that is currently breaking racers off the wagon like the leading edge of an iceberg...

I want the old guys back and will be talking to each one to see what I can do (if anything) to help ease their transition back to NASA TX AI Racing.

Send me your thoughts offline, either in a PM, email (marshallmosty at hotmail dot com)(marshall dot mosty at zodiacaerospace dot com), or give me a call and we can talk. My phone is always on. 9four0-7three6-9zero43.
    Marshall Mosty
    AI/SI Texas Regional Director
    2011 NASA-TX American Iron Champ
    AI #67 "Mosty Brothers' Racing" (RIP)
    ST6 #21 Toyota Corolla (being revived)...

Senior Member Grass-Passer MikeP99Z's Avatar
    Start with asking Todd for the cumulative list of proposed rules changes from the past two years and the reasons for approval/denial, as well as the two associated threads on subject from the national forum.

Senior Member Carroll Shelby marshall_mosty's Avatar
    Mike,
    I'm on it...
    Marshall Mosty
    AI/SI Texas Regional Director
    2011 NASA-TX American Iron Champ
    AI #67 "Mosty Brothers' Racing" (RIP)
    ST6 #21 Toyota Corolla (being revived)...