Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Dan Wheldon Tribute

Thanks for doing this Wade!

Nice design Nick; I'd like a white one please. I'm good with either 4x8 or 5x10.

Senior Member Grass-Passer Casey_SS's Avatar
    Great job Nick! Looks really good. I'll take a black one and Mindy wants a white one.

Wade - thank you for making these for us. Also thanks to Brian for getting the idea rolling.
    2012 NASA-TX American Iron Champ
    AI #29

Senior Member Grass-Passer
    I'll take black please. However I noticed that Sam is not signed up. I will be going through Bryan/College Station tomorrow evening because I have a customer visit near Ft. Worth on Thursday (as if my mileage allowance will pay for 1/4 of my fuel costs!)

Is that a problem Wade? Can anyone else go through BCS on Thursday? (Personally I think it is a much more pleasant drive than I45 from Houston.)
    -Wayne
    -CMC #85

Senior Member Grass-Passer Alien's Avatar
    I'll probably run thru B/CS on my way up Friday. I usually go I35 rather than paying $12 in tolls just to get TO I45. Should give Wade some extra time to cut the stickers.

I'll take whatever color, black or white works, just depends where it goes on Knocker.
    - Gary R.
    '86 Camaro Z28 "KNOCKER"

Senior Member Grass-Passer
    Quote Originally Posted by Alien View Post
    I'll take whatever color, black or white works, just depends where it goes on Knocker.
    Ty Webb: Pool and a pond... Pond be good for you.
    -Wayne
    -CMC #85

Senior Member Grass-Passer Crumpacker's Avatar
    I can bring the stickers - Darcie and I will be there, just not bringing the car.

Balingit talked me into working grid since the normal crew bailed for this race. I always hear about how terrible other groups are about grid'ing themselves - now I get to see it first hand. I'm thinking the 944 cake-eaters may need some miata's laced in between them, what'd you think?

Edit: If anyone is coming through College Station anyway, I'd love to find the Ruckus a ride to ECR... we're bringing the caddy or a borrowed Sprinter/Airstream RV conversion van. No room for the Ruck in either.
    Last edited by Crumpacker; 10-19-2011 at 03:20 PM.
    Sam Crumpacker
    CMC #54 - '94 Creamsicle

"Group D, Drama, to grid.."

Senior Member Carroll Shelby GlennCMC70's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Got this in an e-mail today:

If it's not too late, have him make an extra 10 black and 10 white.

-Dave Balingit

Senior Member Grass-Passer Wade's Avatar
    About to cut stickers. I'll go ahead and cut the extra and we'll slap on them on everything at the track after the CMC group is taken care of. I will be at ECR, just not driving. I need to make sure I am 100% before I do some sort of irrepairable damage. Three bulging discs, but the doctor says it will heal on its own...if I let it. My car will be there. CMC hopeful Jeff Tilton will be driving it in HPDE working towards his license. He plans to race next year, and he needs ECR and the rookie day to wrap up his schools. His car is at my shop getting a cage so we made a deal for him to drive mine this weekend. See you all Friday.
    '86 Mustang Coupe - CMC2 34

Senior Member Rookie
    Please be sure and thank both Wade AND Wendi at the track, as I'm sure Wendi will be doing most of the work ;-)
    Nick Valentin

Senior Member Carroll Shelby GlennCMC70's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Sure she will w/ Wade's hurt back and all.