Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: OK, 9 days left till TWS, who ain't ready?!

Senior Member Carroll Shelby

OK, 9 days left till TWS, who ain't ready?!

Well, who still has their heap in pieces with the race so close....everyone seems a little quiet and I think it's time to start talking some shit!

2 event weekends and just 8 races left...to hell with the schedules, forget the weak ass excuses, quit whining about this and that.....Who is ready to fuggin RACE?!!! :twisted: Personally, I need to get a bigger cooler for all these cans of whoop ass that have been sittin on the shelf since May!!! Alright you pansies, step up for your dose!!!! :P

Come on guys....it's as quiet as a church full of hookers in here!!! :lol:

Senior Member Carroll Shelby GlennCMC70's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    i guess alot of folks are not ready.
    http://www.aicmctexas.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=453

Senior Member Grass-Passer Boudy's Avatar
    Well, dude. I'm at 233HP and 3140 lbs. No way in hell I am showing up until it's fixed. I'm doing everything I can to get it done so I can come open up a can of Rookie Whoop Ass.

Boudy

I'm at 195/256 - no way I'm gonna make it with this tired mill. I do have a stock short block on the engine stand now, but I've tried every kind of magic potion I can find to make it jump into that engine bay, nuttin yet!

Quote Originally Posted by Boudy
    I'm doing everything I can to get it done so I can come open up a can of Rookie Whoop Ass.

Boudy
    Been there, done that!!! And it is some F-U-N Shit!!!!!! 8)

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Bell
    I do have a stock short block on the engine stand now, but I've tried every kind of magic potion I can find to make it jump into that engine bay, nuttin yet!
    What is that I smell......? An excuse? Surely not there Admiral?!!!!

Calling all racers in Houston....find Mr. Bell and help him get his shit together!!! :lol:

It would take more than my fellow racers to perform that!! :lol:

You guys bust out the laps at TWS, I'll focus on making MSRH in October.

Still waitin' on parts for the 27 car and tryin' to figure out how to rebuild the 8.8 on Amber's 10 car. WARNING: to anyone buying a used race car, get a DETAILED list of replacement part information for ALL parts that were not stock on that particular car. And to the builders of race cars, make a DETAILED list of modifications or changes to the car including part numbers, sources of parts, blueprints, sketches of fabed parts drawn on napkins, locations of Joes Fab and Welding, location of doner parts car found in field down the dirt road 3.5 miles off highway..... :evil:

Senior Member Site AdminCarroll Shelby michaelmosty's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Boudy
    Well, dude. I'm at 233HP and 3140 lbs. No way in hell I am showing up until it's fixed. I'm doing everything I can to get it done so I can come open up a can of Rookie Whoop Ass.

Boudy
    Boudy,
    Depending on your hp situation just be sure to bring some ballast in case you have to run it. It's an easy fix that will get you on track.
    -Michael Mosty
    CMC #11 Mosty Brothers' Racing
    Director - TX Region

Senior Member Grass-Passer Boudy's Avatar
    I cranked up the fuel pressure to 40 so I'm pretty sure it's under the number. Lean usually makes extra power so I'm hoping for the norm to fall into place. If Speedtek doesn't get the dyno fixed, I'm going to add 25 lbs to the car and an extra 3 gallons of fuel and just run it. I scaled with a 1/2 take which is how it rolled off the track at Hallet.

Boudy