Todd
Nick
Jerry/Micah
Adam
Jeff
????
only CMC guys are going?????

what date do we leave on?
i like saturday. i want plenty of time to get there, plenty of time to look over the car one last time while there, plenty of time to meet others from the other regions. there is a practice day (tues or wed?) that i would like to attend (like to). there should be no problem w/ us getting there on early monday.

what route do we take?
i talked w/ some of the guys on one of the F-body boards and was told to go thru St. Louis. the rout thru Memphis is much more hilly and heavily traveled w/ big rigs. i'll look into this a little more. i have also asked those same guys if they would be willing to let me crash @ their place while in route. it would be a good idea to find out where those internet friends live and check to see if they would help out durring an on the road travel problem. get a list w/ thier address and phone numbers. if we travel in a group and we all have a list of local contacts in case of a problem (tow vehicle repairs) we should have the entire route covered.
** update - looks like the route thru Little Rock, Memphis, Nashville and up to Columbus is the shortest route. even for those comming from Houston, thats the shortest route vs going over to LA via Baton Rouge.

are we gonna be able to set-up our trailers and stuff together?
the enclosed trailers would make a good place to hang and parking 2 or 3 in an "L" or "U" shape would help w/ shade ect. i have an enclosed, and Matt has one too. who else? i also have 2 12x12 canopies. we could easily spread these out and span them w/ tarps to increase the shade, or span the enclosed traliers w/ shade. we also need to consider picking up some plywood as a working surface while parked on the grass. floor jacks and jackstands are gonna be worthless on the ground.

cooking out?
i will have to be eating on the cheep if i go. that means poptarts and sandwich's. items that can be purchased once there. who has a grill? gas would be best. we also need to pool assets w/ regards for coolers. having 7 coolers w/ all needing to be kept full of ice is gonna get $$ over a week period. i have a large double cooler, but if someone else has one, bring it, mines on o.k. shape.

tools?
i think we all need to bring our normal collection of hand tools. but we dont need 5 air compressors (as long as we all are able to park together).
Mitch's trailer has 2 Nitrogen bottles. plenty of grunt to run air tools and takes no volts to run it, so i'll check into getting some "air in a can". we will need light. my trailer has a floresent light in it and requires power. any drop lights will need power. so we will need a generator (i think) for this as i dont think we will have power provided.

i'll keep this post updated as things are changed and added so we dont have to read the whole thing to see where we stand.

input please.